igt on mobile?

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by shak, Mar 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shak

shak Harrr!

i was trying to log-in into igt from my mobile yeterday ..but my mobile said that file is too large to be laoded .. i am using a spv and it is one hell of a mobile (it can do msn hotmail and all sort ) but even spv couldnt load the igt, i tried my friend's blackberry ... and got the same mssg..so i was wondering... is it possible to make igt mobile friendly ..i dunno what sort complexities there may be..but you can surely look into it cant ya? or am i asking too much? ..hehehehe

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

lol , i think its a fair request , i dun know much abt it so cant really comment , u d probably have to wait for neo or zoom to comment on this ...

interestin thought tho ...

3. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

IGT is available on PDA/Mobiles

IGT is available over Mobile/PDA...
    But you need to have a the high-end cell or like PDA's having the latest XHTML browser installed and allowing to load files larger than 100KB!
    I think Blackberry would load if you have an fully allowed GPRS connection!
    Use the following URL to access IGT on ur PDA...

https://indianguitartabs.com/index.php?s=&styleid=8

Above is PDA/High-End Mobiles compatible skin loaded on IGT, which would be easily loaded on XHTML Browsers!

Test it and let me know! But if you try from any other normal cell phone with XHTML browser, it wont load! I tried personally on my Nokia 7250i & it says file is too large to load!

NOTE: Dont open the above link in your normal IE/Mozilla Browsers! It would definately open, but then, dont complain me the changes it makes to your browsing experience! You are WARNED!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

4. shak

shak Harrr!

thnx zoom ... it helped ... i would try to get a xhtml browser for my spv ..( there should be one somewhere out there) ..
    with blackberry i was using a dial up connection (the CSD one) maybe thats the reason why i cant launch IGT .. will try GPRS ..
    thnx again

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Here the connection speed doesnt matter! The Dialup on Blackberry may also work!
    All you need is a good XHTML browser...tats it!
    Plus, you phone capable of handling files larger than 100KB!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

sorry for bumping old thread.. but i got a question...

im using opera on my 7610 nokia, it loads IGT .. but takes time..
    so is there any text only version of igt??

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.