IGT needs quotes from pak members

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by lord_neo, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Guys, IGT is going to be featured in a major newspaper here in India. I need quotes from our Pak members about IGT. How IGT has helped you in terms of guitar playing, if it’s helped in obtaining a band member etc. Please give us the quotes immediately, one of your quotes will be featured in the article. We will put it up here as soon as it gets published.

If you have pictures of IGT members playing together than would be great!

P.S Please write your real name along with the quotes.

2. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

thts wat i think...............

it make a person develop playin skills nd da member's of IGt are very helpfull....A beginner can learn and post his skills nd ppl can share their knowledge...we can communicate wid diiferent ppl around da countries... Igt helps ppl makin da band coz its lik a community which has different member(guitarist) in different country so we can communicate wid member hav mak a band...Many members are in same country like Im is auh nd there are 2 more ppl which are in auh nd we are goin to make a band.....

Osama Jabbar

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey this is nie to here .. tell me when it will be and on which paper ????

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We will tell you once it comes out. Thanx for the quote AKA Oz.

5. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

welx lord neo

6. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

hmmm....

i was once searchin for some guitar tabs and chords on the internet... i came across IGT... n was really impressed by the way people posted chords and guitar stuff... then i became a regular member of IGT...made new friends... n to tell you da truth... in this one year... , i never went to music classes or n e thing....wat i am now as a guitarist is all because of IGT...IGT rocks!!

Haris Malik

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

thanx har1s, aka ox whaqts your name?

8. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

He wrote as Osama Jabbar - in his 1st reply.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

"i think the most distinguished acheivement of IGT has to be the role it has played in bridging the guitaists and talented musicians from all around the world, IGT acts as a medium for guitar tabbers to share their talent, musicians to help out new budding bands and the general friendly envoirment which has encouraged many among us to persue our dreams.
    In short, IGT is a platform which has united people from different countries and different musical tastes under one forum where they can share and inspire others."

shahrukh omar

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

LOrd Neo my name is Osama Jabbar

11. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Yes got it! Missed it before, sorry about that.

12. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

"IGT as it says itself, that its a site for guitar tabs, there are loads others, but IGT differentiates from others being an INTERACTIVE site. You can find tabs anywhere anyways, but you cannot request or get the feedback over your on work, but on IGT you can. So guitarists over here collaborate, to learn together, tab music together and if lucky enough compose and compile music together. The best of all, its the only site in South Asia which attracts most of the Guitar enthusiasts/lovers/players/tabbers/etc. IGT my 2nd addiction after my guitar ;) "

Khurram Iqbal

13. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

IGT is a Nation, a nation of music lovers, mainly guitarists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.