IGT Mumbai Members

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ahhhhhhhhh.......thanx yaaaaaaar!

FACT :: 30th is my budday!:grin:

2. sushant_125

sushant_125 New Member

I am in dhanraj mahal near to gateway of india.

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Fyi...

hey guys,

We cannot arrange a drummer for Jamming since DMF informed me that his flat is too small to fit drum kit.

however, i dont think dats gonna spoil the party :beer: ...

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Oh hell yeah...

@ Kartik - Fuk you are so freakin tall man... Met him at I-Rock XX... Day-1
    Body aching all over.... Lovely show.. expect a review by me in a day's time...

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@animesh - yeah.......thanx man!..
    ....i found i rock reall kick as.s this time ! such a big area bigger than rang bhavan ......and what a jam packed crowd!.....surely till 5000!

as for da show,, i din like the first band BHAYANAK MAUT which replaced one o my fav :; prestorika!....joint family was god rocking band....as i heard it first time.....i liked their du hast cover!and then another 2 boring bands and my fav HELGAS FUN CASTLE which played bulls on parade and smoke some gaanja which got da crowd asking for more!sidd did some superb jim morrison like dances on da stage!then vayu.......it cant be xplained gotto see n xperience their superb sound!....they had this guy called RAVI IYER....man,, mind blowing guitarist! i actually saw this guy in furtados checking out a 45k pacifica a month back but i thought he might be some local around n din bother to know!and zubin was fantastic! and then we had zero which done fcking gr8 all time performance and had another ravi on veena to give a vintage feel to their songs .......this chap mainly did da solo work in addition to a keyboardist!....they also played TOP OF DA rOCK for celebrating zubin's presence n fatherhood!

im leaving for todays at 5 pm as i wanna bunk all bands till sceptre........which i find really boring!:grin:

xpecting a more formal review from asmo soon!

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Oh yeah... the review is a;ready up in the Review forum... go ahead and read it...

****, that was off-topic but like, whatever...

What bout other Mumbai members? Were you there?

7. fictional_real

I was in the ID Rock 2day!! hey guys, we cud have met 2day itself man!! anyways....no probs!!

@rocking devil....i know Ravi Iyer...he takes guitar classes here in kandivli ...800 bucks per month1! lolz...

anyways.....

no updates...today...:)

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Atul = Ravi Iyer lives in Kandivali.. that's why he charges so less there... in SoBo, he takes say 1200-2000 ke beech mein...

Damn talented dude man, I just hope he gets some more recognition...

VAYU RULE

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah....on da second day,, i saw the same flamed pacifica which ravi was checking out in furtados was being presented to farhad wadia by furtados n gary lawyer n all other indian rock legends!

10. fictional_real

Hi guys,

No updates.

Thanks for checking out...

11. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

umm... that means we're still meeting right?

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah.. notice the effect of no update... it means that there are no new plans / ideas / discussions... so that logically means that the old plans are still on...

Fuk, I'm pissed!

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

so bassically,, we are meeting up n jamming.......make out for lunch.......goodbye...??!!
    and there is just one trip by car or two....or shud we wait in dadar till everyone pops in??

14. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

what do u mean by make out for lunch??hahahhahahahahah

15. fictional_real

^^^ha ha ha ...

@rocking devil....yup!! something like that. I'll tell you guys with help of DMF, how exactly the whole things are going to happen....at what time...and what place.

as earlier i had given the rough time table....again...it would be like

11 am - Meeting at Dadar station then go to DMF's place by his car or taxi or watever.

....then we are gonna jam till lunch time...i.e

2 pm - we are gonna have lunch either at DMF's place itself or some restaurant...we can arrage drinks too then...

but here comes the problem....i dunno abt u rockers but there is lot of rush in trains especially at 6 pm to 8:30 pm ....the time when we are goin to leave.

So...either we (am assuming most of the guys are travelling thru trains) have to leave early....say 4:30 pm or leave a bit late.....8:30 pm or further.

Let me know what you guys think....

@Asmodues... What did your friend say? will you be able to arrange amps for jamming?

@dharmatma....is your band free on dat day? are they and you (ofcourse!!) coming?

Thanks guys...

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Oh yeah... before I forget.. is Sidd still here??? WHy does no1 pick up at his place???

Secondly, we (Dharmatma & me) spoke on the drums issue.. most probably, it's a no...

The amp will be arranged for.. 80% done... probably a Marshall 10W

17. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Sorry guys, been extremely busy over the past few days. Anyway same plans are still on I suppose. I'll have a cellphone in the next couple of days so hopefully you guys can reach me easier than calling me at my home.

18. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hmm.. it's ohk man...

I thought you left!!!

But am I glad to see ya!

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

my bassist wants to come for the jam....lets see if things work out..

ahh have my exams on monday..and loads of projects to submit.

lookin forward to the jam..God willing i can make it.

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ahhhhh.......finally some thing is happening here!.......
    @train issue.......yeah......i think i will leave lil early........dun need to worry abt my return!
    @lunch issue........can DMF cook as well,, or ordering something or is there a cook out there?!
    @drinks issue.......plz have some unareated drinks reserved for me........i might catch up wid burping problem if i drink da areated ones!:grin:......and plz ......no VODKAS!:annoyed:
    @amp issue.....lets see.......may be i can get my amp(marshal 15cdr.....if nothing turns
    out).....but i gotta cancel my guitar!........but its not a gud idea as well.......coz i cant carry it.......my hands will drop off:grin:
    @DMF - will have some chat sessions wid you soon enough.......now i gotta study like hell!
    @dharmatma - cool,, invite your bassist friend as well!.....so does that make 7 to 8 guyz??.....sounds like slipknot!:grin:
    @dharmatma again - good luck for yer xams!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.