IGT Mumbai Members

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

smone plz make this thread a sticky

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Any Mumbai members interested in going for Confluence '06 (Vayu with Demonic Resurrection) at Chembur?

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I'll be coming...anyone else interested can call me/dmf or send a PM

4. nitin_pai

nitin_pai New Member

hi guys... im nitin.. a newbie

first post in this this thread just to say HI to all my fellow mumbai guitarists :)

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

welcome nitin....

keep watching this thread for info and news about mumbai meets and stuff

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

wen is it.....is it after 28 jan??? i mite chip in if possible....

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

so me, DMF, abhijitnatha nd DMF's cousin went for the gig.

DR gave the tightest performance....played some 4 tracks frm their album including the usual suspects Frozen Portrait and Apocalyptic Dawn.

Vayu were quite professional but mercilessly murdered Pink Floyd and Pearl Jam..they were the last and made us leave the place.

other than that there were a bunch of local college bands. I dont remember their names but they sounded too poser-ish. The forst played some tracks...I dont recall wht..the bssist was looking diseased and was so skinny he wasnt able to lift the bass guitar properly. the second band made a fuss about some gal who probably was the-cookie-of-the-college in the humble words of their lead singer. they played some RATM and I think Korn. Sucked.

DR were good, nice sync and good gear. but the speakers sucked. it was too low. Demonstealer aka Sahil was good with growls and stuff but the bassist seemed missing in the action. the dude on the keyboards was nice and so was the drummer.

Vayu were professional in their approach..packed some decent talent but havnt learnd anything frm their 10+yr long experience. The horni lead singer was busy showing off his biceps and shouting "wtf is wrng in being horny...every one say yeahhhhh"....he also got his gal on the stage for a moment..and she was Hawt **drool** guess chicks do dig rockstars

later during vayu we decided to have a word with Demonstealer as he was kinda sitting alone on a stall selling his CDs. Me and abhijitnath cudnt see his misery and bought a couple of discs.

we headed off for dinner after the show and had an amazing meal with a few druinks before heading for home

@abhijit nath....the pahari kabab was awesome :)

8. abhimanjrekar

u had a bash i guess at the meal.....oooo l love chicken.....

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

we had an amazing time together :)

10. abhimanjrekar

^^ in what sense??? hehe.....

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

pervert....^^^^^^

12. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Guahahahaha