IGT members online meet.

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Dec 5, 2004.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

IGT MEMBERS ONLINE MEET!

The title explains it all people:) I'm very proud to announce that we've decided to hold an online meeting of all IGT members on the 12th of this month, i.e on the next Sunday. A lot of planning went into this. And in the end we decided to hold it on this date. Now, we'll go about the entire thing like this. On the 12th, at 6:00 A.M I.S.T, i'll open the chatroom in yahoo. The chatroom will be kept open the entire day, till 12:00 A.M, 13th December. We understand that everyone cant be present at the same time, that's why we've decided to keep it open the entire day, so that the members can attend at the time they're free or when they can make it. However, me and tejas will be in the room the entire day just to see that nothing goes wrong or something like that. Now, people, i want you to please attend the meeting. It's going to be a hell lot of fun. Guitar maestros such as Jayanth, tejas, and others will be present and playing:) It'll give us all a chance to talk to each other at one time(God know, it's going to be absolute pandemonium:p:) Any suggestions or queries, please post them here. If you dont have yahoo, please download it and sign up. And all of you try to get speakers and a mic. It'll be brilliant if we can actually talk to each other. Any further information required, contact me on yahoo. My yahoo ID is d_ist_urb_ed.
    Regards,
    d_ist_urb_ed

2. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Abay Koi nEhi aYy Ga !!! lol

3. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

yaar i really wanna come but what about ppl like me and frozen flame who have their exams till the 17th?

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

ouch!!!!now dat sux

5. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

hmm i am looking forward for this meeting it shall be hell of fun

6. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

hey i mis calculated, i will be there but for very less time as i have a physics structured questions exam on monday.

7. d_ist_urb_ed

I understand that some of you cant make it, i'm really sorry for that. But, to all the people who are coming, you're going to love it:)

8. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Yar Jab koi aa Hee nEhi raha tu Maza KHak ayy Ga :p

9. d_ist_urb_ed

If you're not going to come Imran, you might as well not say anything about it. We dont need opinions from people like you.