IGT members online meet.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Dec 5, 2004.

1. tejas

tejas ..........

Thanks jayanth, and you were absolutely cool too:rock:

2. satriani

satriani run in veins

where is everyone !!!!! i am here but i can't d_ist_urb_ed online y is dat :(

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

The meet was finished early due to some unforeseen complications, please bear with us. But today's meet was loads of fun.

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

thanks Tej....

5. Taj

Taj New Member

oooooooooo shit
    i'm late
    missed it !!!!!!!!

6. Taj

Taj New Member

well it was supposed to finish late !!!

7. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

The Fun's over although many members are online now at 8:30 disturbed has closed the confrence so we missed the last session

8. mani_rawalpindi

and i remain the last one standing and stranded alone in chat room playing all to myself believe me i am enjoying (HEHEHEHE)

9. mani_rawalpindi

Ok bye to every body

i wish every body the one who joined the meeting and ones who dont good luck for the year
    we all meet at meeting next year
    and i promise i will be there playing as good as Jayanth,Aziz,Ananth and of course mamasteen

good bye

10. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

done a gr8 job...........

hell with u man............u decied that chatroom will be opened for the whole day till 12 A.M.... n u closed it before that....that sucks man :mad: ....i dont care if u block me due to my words.....well u said "On the 12th, at 6:00 A.M I.S.T, i'll open the chatroom in yahoo. The chatroom will be kept open the entire day, till 12:00 A.M, 13th December".....but now u said the room will be restricted till 8.00 P.M...damn! :mad: ...go to hell :cen:

11. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

what the hell why was it closed off early?

12. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

hi all, it was fun talking with everyone and listening to them play. Jayswami, Aziz, Sharath, u guys rocked! Even the relatively new players played really well. I think IGT is making better guitarists by the day! I missed out listening to Jayanth and Tejas though :(
    Thanks d_ist_urb_ed for organizing this. ppl who were late and missed out, pls don't be mad at disturbed, he was there almost the whole time and thats just great.
    good job dudes! looking forward to the next meet.

13. Reem

Reem Banned

yes it was fun.. and i was hoping to meet Jayanth, Bobby, Sonali, Leo & Zoom.. anyway .. maybe next time..

@ d_ist_urb_ed good job.. but more organizing will be appreciated.. thanx.. :)

14. d_ist_urb_ed

To all who could come and had fun, thanks for making it. To all who came late and were deprived of a meeting due to me, i think i owe you all an explanation.

First of all Sumit, no-one's going to block you. I dont have the authority to, and even if i did have, i have no reason to. Your frustration is well justified. It was I who said that the chatroom would be open till 12:00 A.M and it was my mistake to close it early. I'm not defending myself here but i'm simply offering you an account of why i had to do what i did. The meeting went on fine till the evening session, when something happened and every member left the chatroom. I dont want to elaborate on what happened but want to focus on what happened next. With every member gone, it was only me and tejas in the room. Tejas had to go back home and i had some work that had turned up unexpectedly. There was no-one in the chatroom to whom i could entrust the job of moderating and thus with no choice left, i closed the room. Usman and taj arrived later, but i didnt organise a room, which maybe was my mistake. It was entirely my mistake not to start a room again. However people, take something into consideration as well. This whole week, i've been working to get you all at one place and interact with each other. Today, i sat at the computer for 15 hours straight just to see that nothing went wrong. I had to deal with complaining members, chatroom problems and errors all day. Dont mistake me, i'm not complaining one bit, because i was very happy to see the way things worked out. But, mates, do you show your gratitude like this? "Fuck off d_ist_urb_ed, this room is boring", "You're such a waste man, you cant get me into the room, this is a waste of my time, i'm going", "Fuck you man, you closed the room early". Understand that i'm human as well. God knows what i've been through all this week just to organise this one single event. And this kind of gratitude is shown to me. You dont want to do any work, yet you want the results. You want everything done by someone else so that you can just come, enjoy and let other sweep up. Perfect attitude. Nobody volunteered to work, let alone that, nobody even volunteered when i asked them if someone could help me. Desipride143, tejas, and zoom were the only one who offered any help, and i know to what extent they took pains to help me out. Desipride, my mate, he was with me all the 15 hours just for me to help me. Tejas, woke up early with me just to see that i didnt have to go through any problems. Zoom helped me all week sending emails, replying to queries and offering suggestions. These were the only three that helped me out. And you say i closed the room before 12:00 A.M, real sorry guys, but the peak hours were from 5:00 P.M to 8:00 P.M right? Couldnt you make it then? You know what, people, it was my fault all the way. To think that i could do the job. I couldnt and i didnt too. Whatever was directed at my way, i guess i deserved it. Once again, my heart-felt apology that things didnt work out the way i would have wanted them to. Sorry, all the guys who wanted to participate but couldnt. I have nothing more to say.
    d_ist_urb_ed

15. Mamasteen

Mamasteen &lt;A-W-A-Y&gt;

It was nice to see/hear you guys online.
    And d_ist_urb_ed, I was wondering why you'd choose a screen-name like this until i met you online, and it all made sense.
    Thanks for inviting me over and over again, my connection bites.

16. d_ist_urb_ed

You were the hit of the day mamasteen, i'd invite you a million time over and over again, if it meant that i'd get to hear you playing.

17. Mamasteen

Mamasteen &lt;A-W-A-Y&gt;

:p Thank You Disturbed. I'll come fully warmed up next time ;)
    and yeah if therez a next time i'll try to present to you Holy Wars (just for you), for taking up all the troubles for the IGTains..

18. d_ist_urb_ed

Thanks a load Mamasteen. I'll be looking forward to that. I dont fancy myself as some kind of Christ carrying all the troubles of IGTians, all i do is to try and help. That's all.

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ahh well....i would have come for the online meet..
    wouldnt have been any use coz i use mac operatin sys...and yahoo doesnt supprt voice for mac..

20. tejas

tejas ..........

Come on people. Show some gartitude. He worked hard for today and he did a damn good job. If you couldn't make it on time, thats not his mistake. He had a vaild reason for closing the chatroom - No people. If u did come later, you could have just asked him to open it for u, instead of insulting him. That would have made things much better. He stayed online from 6 in the mornin to atleast 8:30 in the evening. Thats a hell of a lot of time. Appreciate that. God..grow up.