IGT members online meet.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Reem

Reem Banned

Where my suggestion about 2 peak hours...??

I thought we agreed on 11:00AM and 11:00PM IST..??!!!

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Hey people, i'm really sorry, but there's a slight change in plans. Slight, but significant. I talked to Bobby and well, frankly i was stupid about wanting to keep the chatroom open for 18 hours:shock: The problem with those timings is that everyone will come whenever they please(not that we have a problem with that) but because there's the fine possibility that everyone might miss everyone. But anyways, i've taken both Bob's and Reem's suggestions and i've decided to propose two peak periods during the day. One will be from 11:00 A.M I.S.T to 2:00 P.M I.S.T and the other from 5:00 P.M I.S.T to 8:00 P.M I.S.T. Although the room will remain open during the before specified hours, i request the majority of the members to come during either of the times. Please offer suggestions or queries. We really need it.

3. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

one innocent question : ....
    what will be the name of the chatroom ??? ..... IGT ?? indianguitartabs ?something else?? ..... how to get there??? search ???
    sorry i m dumb :(

4. d_ist_urb_ed

LOL, you're not dumb Madhura:) And this time it wont be a chatroom, it'll be a conference and you'll be invited to it by me and some other volunteers. All you have do is send me a message on Sunday and you'll be invited to the room. That's it:) BTW, i need some volunteers to help me out, please. All interested, IM me.

5. well i'll b there for sure guys

6. d_ist_urb_ed

Just a reminder, people. PLEASE try to get a mic and speakers. We'd love to hear you play. Bear that in mind.

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

If you got some exact time in mind, Then i may be able to come for a few minutes.. PLease PM me..

8. d_ist_urb_ed

Alright people, the big day's tomorrow. Please try your best to make it and remember the peak hours are from 11:00 A.M I.S.T to 1:00 P.M I.S.T and the other from 5:00 P.M I.S.T to 8:00 P.M I.S.T, although the chatroom will remain open during other hours, these are the times when the maximum number of members will be present. Get hold of a mic and speakers too if you can. As you come online please send me(d_ist_urb_ed) a message and i'll invite you into the room. Let's all hope that this is going to be a tremendous success. Three cheers mates:beer: See ye tomorrow at the meet:)

9. off course tommorow we gonna rock u all folks

10. jayanth

cool.. Done.. Will try tio come.. I can come at 4:30 5ish...

11. d_ist_urb_ed

ALRIGHT. ROOM IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!(few minutes ahead of scheduled time) TODAY'S GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!

12. d_ist_urb_ed

The morning session ROCKED dudes, with perfomances from the likes of Ananth, Aziz and others. Ananth was playing his instrumentals and they were so damn melodious. Aziz was playing the jal songs and lucky ali numbers and he got the crowd going. In the afternoon Jayanth rocked the house with playing songs on request, aziz again ruled the afternoon. And jayswami with his keyboards. C'mon dudes, make it to the evening session from 5 P.M to 8 P.M, this is going to be the most fun-packed session.

13. d_ist_urb_ed

Last session of IGT meet gonna take place in an hour. Please come, all of you, everyone who sees this message. Just come and participate. Thanks.

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i had good fun.. good job ananth,DesiPride,mathais and others..
    madhura u got a very nice clicky voice :)

Jay

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i thought it was a bomb...got to know alot of peopel...jayswami, sharath, tejas, lord neo, frozen, rahguzer, madhura, reem, usman, and jay.....

16. jayanth

Why were you irritating me so much man??

17. tejas

tejas ..........

Jayanth, there was a misunderstanding between both of you. Actually what happened was, desi pride got some work, and he left the hands free option on, and he went to do his work. When he was doing his work, the mic caught some signals and it appeared like he was intentionally interuppting you. Whereas he was nowhere near the computer. That's what happened, it's nobody's fault really, just a misunderstanding. Let's forget it.

18. jayanth

LOL.. i TOTALLY believe this.. So it just caught his voice without any intentions.. Cool.. Ok..

19. tejas

tejas ..........

Jayanth, it's the truth man. Seriously. And you neednt be that sarcastic, you know we're not so dumb that those comments will fly over our heads:p::)

20. jayanth

Ya Ok.. Agreed Man.. By THe Way.. Nice Playing..