IGT members online meet.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Dec 5, 2004.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

cool!!!! well, we'll judge if it's any good or not...till then hold ur breath...and don't let it out till i say so...

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I dont care what people feel about it.. I liked it.. I will play it.Ha ha ha..

3. satriani

satriani run in veins

hey jayanth can we have IGT theme for cell phones ? i mean composer notes for nokia and midi for sonyericsson , samsung and for other handsets yaar seriously it will be really good i mean almost 80 to 90% of IGT members will use the theme it means IGT theme will be playing all over the world !!!!!!!!! make it if u can !

4. Reem

Reem Banned

If IGT members use the same theme then they will know each other when their mobiles rings in the malls and streets.. :)

5. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

or when they get lost in kumbhmela ... :)

6. Reem

Reem Banned

@ madhura lol... ture..

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Stay on topic guys:p: Just kidding:p: I'm really looking forward to the IGT theme, if it's by jayanth, it's gotta be great:)

8. jayanth

I have the Composition ready for Cell Phones.. People who wish to acquire the same please Email me..

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hello ppl , can some one brief ova here , when are we scheduled to meet online , any dates / times fixed so far ??

10. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@bob-bobby: Hey bob, you didnt checked your mail?? We mailed everyone the complete details... Just have a look in your Inbox!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

11. bob-bobby

can someone fwd the same to me , i think i deleted the same by mistake !!

12. d_ist_urb_ed

Yeah bobby, check your email and if you didnt recieve any, no problem. We're going to meet on Sunday the 12th. I'll start the chatroom at 6:00 A.M and it'll go on till 12:00 A.M, join in any time to find a horde of IGT members talking:)

13. bob-bobby

well thats too long , i assume , just keep it for 2 hour session would be more fun !!

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Yeah bobby, but some people just cant make it at a particular time, so all we could come up with was this idea, i hope it works out, and i want ye to be there, k?:)

15. bob-bobby

well if you do like this , everyone will come on their own sweet time and for everyone to meet each other will be difficult , just set like 2 / 3 hrs , all those ppl interested will surely be there ...

16. d_ist_urb_ed

You got a very valid point there bobby:) Darn, i wish you were there when we were planning this whole thing out. However, can you pm me your yahoo ID, i want to talk to you about somethings.

17. bob-bobby

yeah sure , was out of town for a week , but dont keep the whole day it wont work out that ways and even 12th seems to be too early , how many ppl have commited that they are going to be around , ...

18. d_ist_urb_ed

Lots of people bobby, i've lost count of the number of people that imed me and/or added me on yahoo, i think a lot of people are going to there. So, give me suggestions bobby, about the 2-3 peak hours, please.

19. bob-bobby

last time we had started from 5 pm ist , and it was well attended ...

20. jayanth

GUys.. I'm not sure if i can make it.. It depends on the Band Practice time.. Sorry..