Igt members' meet.....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by kaiser, Nov 17, 2004.

1. JoGitar

JoGitar New Member

Hey Guys

hI

Well am pretty new to IGT but would love to attend a union if there was one.
    Currently am livin an workin in pune but my house is in mumbai.
    In case there is a union in mumbai count me IN....
    :rockon:

2. Menon

Menon New Member

Yeah Dude..
    Chennaiites..let's do it yall..all interested parties, leave preferred venues in next post!
    Cheerio
    Menon

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Marina Beach??

4. Menon

Menon New Member

Dude..you comin to Chennai,Jay?? And is there any other venue you knw?? Marina beach wasn't exactly what I had in mind..not to say that it's a bad idea, but jus wanna knw..let's get a lotta Chennai ppl to post their desired venues, then we'll pick a date and then we'll do it!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i missed it i guess , i would have surely come anywhere in india but its too late for me i guess nws , if you guys meet we can have a group pic in the album i guess ...

6. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

nope bob-bobby ... people are still in "discuss" mode and not in "act" mode ..it will take a lil time .... its still in initial stages ... where are you from ?.... people: somebody should volunteer for organizing .....
    plz say on this forum if you are interested to volunteer for your city .....
    i m ready to organize for orlando/florida area .......( if there are ppl out here) ....

7. bob-bobby

lol ..

i hope you have a strong heart ,... i am ready for nigeria ;) a wild bash i guess :)

8. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

people wake up ... what happened to IGT meet ??? ... atleast do it online if not real in the worst case ....
    ( or ppl are busy watching and commenting IGT photo album ?? ;) ) .....

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i wud do one in bahrain, if any one is here???

is there any one from bahrain

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I wouldnt mind travelling to cities like bangalore or chennai for IGT meets, cause well, i have relatives there and it would be a nice excuse to get away. Provided of course that a decided number of members SHOW UP!

11. bob-bobby

its better we fix up a time and day , we can make a chat room on yahoo and meet online , this way all of us can atleast meet online ...

same way we did last year and we had good attendance .... jay took the initiative that time to host the chat room and fix up the time and day ,...

12. d_ist_urb_ed

I'd love an online meet. I missed the last one. So, shall we all decide upon a certain time and day? A holiday would be recommended, that way all of us can come online and we have to take the time zones into consideration so that our members abroad can attend too.

13. bob-bobby

yeah sure , its a better idea for sure and for sure workable , we met last time 5 pm IST ...

14. d_ist_urb_ed

lol bobby:) 'for sure' yeah. What about the date?

15. bob-bobby

go for a poll , u wud even come to know the count of people interested ,...

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i m in. let's do it

17. jayanth

Ok Give me an Update here..
    What are we finally doing??

18. d_ist_urb_ed

@bobby, great idea, i'll conduct the poll as soon as my computer's fixed
    @jayanth, we've decided to try to conduct another online meet
    @desipride143, thank you for your support:)

19. jayanth

Ph Yhea.. Wait let me get the electric guitars and stuff from my jam room.. Tell me when..

20. bob-bobby

jay , can you take the charge , u did it last time , can ask disturbed and dp to help you out , i will be there too !!!