Igt members' meet.....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by kaiser, Nov 17, 2004.

1. kaiser

kaiser Bored

IGT members meet.....

Hey what if we hold a meeting of the members of IGT?

now wont that be cool?

just imagine.......were all gonna be calling each other by our ids n not by names....haha

and even if we do ask for names.......we'll all get confused n forget others' ids!!

but its a good idea.....whadyathink?

2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

no point man.. we're all in different cities

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@nemo, i think he means online meeting...

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We had an online meet on IGT's Bday, lot of people attended it. Jay and Tejas were playing songs on request for us online through yahoo, it was pretty kool.

5. kaiser

kaiser Bored

no i dont mean online.........yeah we're in diff cities, but we can try....itd be the coolest thing!

dont school n college reunions work?

say.......what if we try to meet up at goa this new years? sounds way too ridiculous but no harm toying with the idea eh?

btw...i am going to goa this new y.......anyone on igt got the same plan?

6. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya Kaiser..
    Goa was on man till a new job landed itself in my lap..can't take leave..cos we're the busiest when the world is partyin'..it's really not a bad way to celebrate NYS you knw..tending bar to guests who're getting drunker by the minute..they offer you a few drinks..and once it's post 12, you authoritatively bum some off them..citing reasons like how many new years have you spent getting drunk at a five star hotel at half the price you'd pay on any other day..what with bartenders adding to the comps and things...Goa would've been great..
    And yeah Kaiser, we could very well plan a get together..let's at least start by filtering out the cities..so we can knw who we're meeting in what city..
    Cheerio
    Menon

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Well, meeting all you guys would be great fun. But i don't know to what extent thats possible. We could have an online meeting though. That was fun last time around.

8. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

would be gr8 to have an online meet..
    i cudnt be there before .. now i would surely like to be a part of it...
    try and decide the date.....
    and v could all have fun together

9. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I think i have met the most no of users so far... My count is 37 and still counting..

10. tejas

tejas ..........

I've only met d_ist_urb_ed. Noone else. I hope i meet all of you atleast once though.

11. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

online u ppl met or face to face...

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Likewise....i've only met tejas, it would be great to meet all of you in person, but it seems pretty improbable, an online meet would be absolutely cool though. If you guys can decide on a date, it'd be great.

13. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I would not mind coming anywhere for the meeting.. As long as a minimum of 30 people come..

14. kaiser

kaiser Bored

man....there are around 3500 members on igt. even if 100 make it, its gonna be awesome.

im gonna start a new thread.....to find out where most ppl are from... btw onlne meetings are cool too, but nothing beats meeting face to face.....

everyone brings his/her guitars.....we all sit n talk bt nothign but music.......n even jam some.......learn from each other n make real frens....awesome eh?/

im already excited bt this thing....we ppl can make it work!!!

n hey menon....too bad bt the goa plan. n congrats on ur new job...

15. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

i have suggestion ....
    atleast people in same city can have their get together ... like
    IGT- Mumbai chapter gettogether ..... :) .....people will meet and then post report for other people to enjoy, what happened! .....
    what do you say kaiser ? ....
    kaiser where are you from ?

16. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya Madhura..
    That's what I jus abt finished suggesting in the other thread..I think that's a pretty brilliant idea..every1 in the same city, meet, have a coupla drinx..and jam a bit..
    Thanx kaiser..it's wonderful to be employed again..
    Cheerio
    Menon

17. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Only two of us in hyd, me and tejas. And we get to meet each other every weekend....so i dunno about city get togethers...

18. Avish

Avish New Member

madhura's suggestion id gr8. and mumbai will be having enough people also...

19. kaiser

kaiser Bored

man........im from the completely sust (lazy) city, jaipur
    just 2 guys other than me fom igt. one is in the US.
    that leaves us with 2 guys from japur.

thatll be sleepiest meet ever. why the hell aint i in mumbai man!!!!!

20. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

if there are very few (1 -2 -3 ) people in one city , then they can go and visit others in nearby big city ... how about that ? .... atleast mumbai ppl/ pune ppl /delhi ppl /chennai ppl can do their GTG ...what you say? .....
    unfortunately i m in US otherwise i would have volunteered to organize one in mumbai ....