IGT Meeting Results

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Dec 25, 2004.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hello every1,
    as we all know, we had the meeting on Dec. 24, 2004...it turned out to be okay...i m very thankful to the people who joined me in this meet..and for the others..maybe next time...i would especially like to thank, Mamasteen, Rizaaj, death_metal_fan, Sid, Bob, Mani, Jayanth, Jayswami, theguitaristofm, and to the others for making this meeting memorable...i had expected more people to join us but i guess dat didn't work out...but oh well, there is always next time....so u guyz tell me how it was?

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

From what i heard Aziz, the meeting progressed very well. I'm darn proud of ye, mate:) I'm only sorry that i couldnt make it, darn power-cuts. Waiting for replies to this thread so i can atleast read about what happened. Why dont you be the first one Aziz, give us a brief account of what happened yesterday and how do you think the meeting progressed, will be looking forward to that:)

3. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

welll this time too i missed it due to my xams....hey let me know it next time when shall we have it again

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Az :- THanks Pal.. I cam by mistake.. I was supposed to download some software and parallel, I came.. It was friday so people would not have come..

5. Menon

Menon New Member

HEyya Guys...
    It was damn good fun what with Jayanth and Mama burnin holes in the damn webpage!! I was delighted to be able to hear them play and talk to a few of you guys..let's do it again sometime..and hopefully soon enough, we'll come out of our cybershells and set a meeting up in the flesh, eh?
    Cheerio
    Menon

6. d_ist_urb_ed

My dream Menon:) But for now, we'll have to be content with these online meets, and anyways, we'll know more about each other through such meets so that when we actually meet, it'll be like two friends meeting:)

7. my opinion

@aziz thnx well as i told u yesterday i think we gotta fix the mext meeting 2 months after the fist ie the meeting should not b to close to each othe or they can lose their charm
    even though i njoyed the meeting mamasteen was simply awesome making u speechless as he guitared
    aziz also played very well n rizzz unluckily could not hear him play

8. @moderators n aziz i think we gotta choose the date of nxt meeting carefully make list of those who r gonna join n try to learn from our past mistakes
    even though i've been in both meetings n think its getting better

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

As, eveery1 is saying next meet shall be held in atleast 2 to 3 months...cause we don't want to loose the charm....

10. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

now guys, plan the next meet somewhere in feb end. my sems will be over then..this time i wud have come but the timinggs were 10am-2pm, had my exams..so signed in at arnd10pm..:(

11. d_ist_urb_ed

My exams begin at that time, but however, we'll work something out:)

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

wOw the meeting was really awesome. specially for me coz it was the first one for me... and My Gosh mamasteen and jay were awesome not to forget Jayswami.. he was cool too... i couldn't sing or play coz i was at work and attending IGT Meeting and my boss was so pissed at me...

any ways it was a great one... and the next one shud be in between Feb and March i guess...

@Aziz ... really nice work to make it a success...

13. d_ist_urb_ed

Thanks to Aziz, for taking time off and organising a meet:)

14. jayanth

I'm going to Mumbai in Feb.. Hope we get too meet you all..

15. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

mamasteen rocked , so did jay ,,...really had some nice music to listen ..

it was really a nice meet ,...

thanks to dp & dist ...

16. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

it was great we all had fun and my little brother made me proud

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

thanx guyz...hope i get a chance again to organize da meeting again....

18. d_ist_urb_ed

Oh no you wont:p: This time i'm doing it:p:

19. jayanth

LOL.. I may do it next time..

20. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^cool more participants...aight people that's da spirit