Igt Meeting On Saturday 26th November!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Nov 23, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

next time make sure that you keep "british members friendly" timings!!! .. :mad:
    i mean i could have just showed up for 15 minutes or so .. (and bashed ya people with couple of screaming solos) .. but how do you suppose i would have got up at 5:00 in the morning and played my guitar while all ma family was still in bed!! .. this is ridiculous .. i feel so left out .. poor me .. :'( *sniff?*

2. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Dammit!! I thought it was on Sunday. It was by chance that I came online and found you guys there.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  3. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yeah it rocked but ...i slept till 1 PM .
    and when i finally did log in..
    every1 else logged out..

*didnt get a chance 2 showoff :( :p*

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

no prob dud ewe have in december!! hahaha

n guess what teh conference is still running with four members i think me am out need to sleep

5. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Okay, The later half!!

Hmm.. spy_game.. has mentioned it all.. Anyway, I loved abhimajrekar and his woh lamhe.. And his, "hello hello.." a 100 times maybe over the MIC.. He played the HOTEL CALI last part amazingly (which by chance i can't play).. Then his summer of 69 was also good. Then bjr' played "next door to alice" which was reqested by me.. Well i love the song-" next door to alice".. Oh! Spy dude is like me in singing. He is afraid to sing.. As I am afraid. But I managed to sing some.. I played mama I am coming home. Some bngali song leads. :)

I played.. the AIRTEL rigntone on my mobile.. and made all fools. They thought I was playing it on my guitar..:RollLol:.. There was a big laughter.

I was out for a while to smoke ciggies.. After coming back I played , clasical touch music,,..:) That' was special. And, I was running out of songs. Well then I also played HOLIDAY by scorpions, which noone figured..:eek::.

There was this dude JAYANTH., Oh man he was a pain to the ear for some..:p: He was continuously going on playing.. He was playing heavy metal songs in his guitar. Then after lunch ,everyone was out one by one. So started talking over the MIC..:)
    bjr had gone to eden to watch the cricket so we were talking about that.. Then bjr and jayant was talking about joe satrini in india.. his tour.. LEFTY dude was the one to apreciate jayanth the most. LEFTY dude played good leads and solos on his elec. He's a b0ka**da..lolz. (just to stir him up)..haha..

And, spy had played good leads to. And there was itwasnoteasy playing.. And, there were many .. Alfons and ADDY came late.. So they played, a song or two i suppose.:)

this was the summary! I was out of the room at 4 pm IST!

LOVED IT!

nIK!:dj:

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

well am not afraid but if i play n sing i mess us with the strumming

usually its my neighbour n friend who usually sing when we jam together with another guitar friend

hahhaa i think u even had it on mute lolz

it was nice at the start but i am not used to so much heavy metal ;)

yaar even i thought it was u playing lol

just woke up really tired will go back to sleep in a while

had a really nice time

next meet in dec then.........

:beer:

goodnight everyone

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

one hell of a day it has been today man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! played guitarz nearly for 7 hrs.............

to begin with,from my side, i would like to thk all for joinin in the meet and the appreciation given....it was an awesome day....nik played mama ,im comin home really well...and the rest also rocked yaar.......thx to spy for organizin this thing......we could get to know each others playin stuffs..and ther was cryptu with her one string broken..she din play though but was givin in comments in between..will try to get her playin in the next meet..........i missed itwasnoteasy ka playin around 3.30 i guess wen i was playin for my frnd ( gal) pst pssst in another confy.....al the guys rocked today...i cant tell any name who can be said was not good...all wer exceptional within themself.............

my head is till heavy with the sound..its been play for 7 hrs and i think im gonna sleep early today maybbe around 8 pm only.......but it was worth it....hope to have many such more meets in future.....and i promise il get my electric with distortion by tht frm the repairs..newayz kudos to all of us....................

psst::: the next special song in the next meet will be of cryptus voice....im listenin her songs now.......

8. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

me couldnt come...was at my college!!!! :(

9. nik_bokacheley

^^no plzz.. Electrics cause sound polution..:p:

I'm waitig for the december meet.;)

nIK!:)

10. abhimanjrekar

il be playin hindi stuffs on electric..mostly instrus with wahwahs and tremoils..i don like heavy.......

11. nik_bokacheley

^^Lolz. okay re.. Anything and everything allowed.. But don't hoard the MIC .. Let others play also.:annoyed:...*kidding*

nIK!:)

12. abhimanjrekar

ya..don forget to put tht line first next time..each one gets a chance to play....lollzzz.....

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

dont bet ur life on it... :grin:

14. abhimanjrekar

i wont sing tht bad......hehehe...kiddin.......

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

i think meeting was a good one esp for my first meet in igt n the first one i have hosted.....

@ all dont worry in the dec meet we r not gonna repeat the few mistakes we did in the last one
    n sorry to addy

i had sent so many pm but some were undelivered coz we have the right to post only after 60 secs ie pms so when i closed the tabs inmy net explorer i had assumed all were sent ....... though created a thread with the new date ie this one
    :eek:: :eek::
    am really sorry for the inconvenience caused :eek::
    dont worry next time i will not change the date so abruptly :rock:

c ya all for the dec meet then

for the date we had another thread on it post in that one
    here is the link https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=15626

c ya in dec then

me gonna rest..............

Attached Files:

16. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Its alright man. Can't wait for the next one.