IGT : Lost in an Island

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

oye oye oye... larki hai to usko chor diya.. :mad: :mad:

khabardaar kisi ne mods/admins/FL's ko kuch kaha.. :mad: :mad: nahi to... :eek:: kuch nahi.. khush raho...

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

heheheheheehe................

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

WoW .. gr8 ideas..

making clothes from green leaves.. :nw:

even shouting together and bringing Tsunami.. :nw:

eating fishes.. KINGDOM of IGT.. hahahahah :nw:

mods doing municipalty job :nw:

superb.. now i hv some suggestion.. lets see wat u feel..

all mods.. will go for search of wood... so that we can make fire..'

all people who r wearing red dresses shud take off their clothes.. that will be used for making red flags.. like Kaho na pyar hai.. ;)

note: i m not wearing any red clothes..

all doctors shud go for search of animals.. catch them and do the surgery and make them ready to be cooked..

all software ppl shud sit down in a Kool place and make Reports and database of who is doing wat..??

all guitarists shud play and all dancers shud dance arround the fire.. with clothes of leaves..

all poets shud start narrating some good poems when its the time to sleep.. like Lullaby...

all drummers shud climb a tree and keep a watch of dangerous animals.. and give alarms by drums..

huh !!!!! will come up with more..

all

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

^ waah kyaa dimaag paya hain

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

im gonna find a goat on the island....... :rock:

6. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

what about shelter???....maybe i'll make a house built from the bones of the 'victims'

7. shak

shak Harrr!

:annoyed: hit me please .. why i am such a pervert when it comes to these things .... :annoyed:

8. shak

shak Harrr!

inspired by genghis kahn?

9. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

1)I am gonna get some clothes, definitely not red.........and not leaves either(they are itchy, and because of the goat) :p:
    2)Group together with all gals for extra security....I think i would exclude Hell_is_here since i have a firm idea she is gonna cook all of us together...
    3)Put trsih for security since she is the one after skulls and death :p:
    4)Get something to eat.......i am not eating the tasteless mods and administrators :p: otherwise, i will eat the leaves :cry1: :cry2:
    5) Make garry to write poems about our sad feelings since she is the best in it.....
    6) LEt the common posters of IGT track and gig sing together.....sure it can break into the ocean and get some help...... :p:

10. ayad

ayad New Member

welll... wht about if someone gets ill.. and no medicine wht da hell r u guys gonna do????

ANd as looking to da population of da island i guess da illness will spread like wild fire....

yaani ik khaansa to sab khaanse.

11. ayad

ayad New Member

and second of all i will not eat da flesh of mods and all..... coz i dont eat junk foood .

(srry but thts da truth)

12. shak

shak Harrr!

^ we are in, potentially "facing the death" kind of situation and you are worried about illness? OMG! .. kiddin .. dactur would take care of that .. placebo rocks!! find some perfect round stones and dispense them like crazy! ..

nowww!!! .. how to save our selves ... hmmmm ... can i .... err ... be superman? or fly atleast?

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

ok :boxed: <<shak

where r u going to get clothes in a the island island??

make up the security with 1500gals vs 15 500 boys (will b a bit diff :p: )

how can u put trish for security she is the next one we r going to cook after we have already cooked neo

think we better do this

we kill all those who have been inactive for more than 4 months n cook them gradually

the mods we wil make them dig till they find a way through to somewhere (they gonna get killed :p
    the forum leaders since it has been actively requested for a meal of adminis n fl we have to accept the choice of the igtians(all adminis n fl in the hot pot )

14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

im gonna make sure shez not cooked, else how l i publish her poems and make money..i ve already promised her 60-40....if ya want il offer u 5 for not cooking her.....not more than 5 but........ :p:

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ arrey ouska poem tehre naam p chapwado 60 -40 ke jagah sara 100 tumharahoga
    lol
    n she wont b there to revolt as she will already be in our stomach...

R.I.P@trish

16. abhimanjrekar

^^ neva will i do such a thing.......i jus love her poems.....u can substitute and eat up AUXIGEN instead of her..........il help u find tht brat on tht island.......

17. abhimanjrekar

yaar also we l have to keep the igt couple VISHWA-DIVYA away from each other...else the 15000 population wont take time to increase fast.................

18. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

:p:
    about the clothes, i am gonna keep some with me all the time......especially after I got a special warning from u, spygame.....

the number of gals doesn't matter.......hey, just a wink is needed, half the guys will stay for the security ;) ...... :p: and we have the options to get all of the 15000 of u guys... :p:

I thought u guys were gonna spare trish.....anyway, too bad u won't get her......she is too hard to handle.......so that's why we are choosing her......and we have abhi's support to keep her :beer:

19. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

whoa!! so i'm a security guard now?! :phbbt:

20. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

^^none can be as tomboyish and Kajol-like in kucch kuch hota hai as u (in garima's words)......u r the perfect choice dear......we do expect some gr8 bravery and courage now....... :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.