IGT Laughter Challenge 2005

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

made me laff too :beer:

2. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

@ wizzy.. good one.. but it was too big to read.. people may ignore it...

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

who cares.......those who dont read wil miss smthing great

4. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

amitabh bacchan goes into a public toilet.
    when he gets home,jaya sees him and wid a shocked look asks-
    "YEH KYA HO GAYA?????"
    amitabh says-
    "main kya karun,jab andhar gaya to sab meri taraf ghoom gaye...."

5. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^hahahhaah
    :RollLol:

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Plz keep in mind not to post adult humour or any obscenic content else we'd be prompted to close the thread!

ps-as even directed by Vishwa in post#1

7. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

I remember this was written on IIT's boy's hostel "jwalamukhi" , i went to the loo , doing the usual stuff.. and i saw this garfitti written on wall saying "kyu be duniya chaand par pahunch gayi hain aur tu yahi pakde khada hai" ...

8. knight_guitar

This is something original and it's a true story , back in my DCE days (delhi college of engineering) days , i had a friend his name was "ramarchya" he was from bihar.. he never used to study but he still used to secure like 95% and all, i remember a girl (himani) coming over to him and she asked him " ramarchya, i've never seen u studying but still u secure such good marks how???" ..... and ramarcha in his cool and calm way.. replied.. "listen himani, intelligence is like an underwear... u must wear it .. but don't show it" good ol ramarchaya..

9. knight_guitar

Again a ramarchaya story... our 7th semester exams were going on, and me and ramarchya were PG's (paying guests) aur humaare uppar there were two other renters a chinki guy (chinki means someone from north eastern region) and a chinki girl, they told the landlord that they are "bhai-bahen", it was winter's night and we were studying.. and we heard some "ooooomph factor" voice coming from the floor above i said to ramarchya "yaar kitni galat baat hain, kehte hain bhai bahen hain aur aise galat kaam karte hain" and he replied in his pure bihari accent saying "arre sharad kaun galat kehte hai.. uuu kissi ka bhai hoga uuu kissi ki bahen hogi, kehte hai bhai-bahen hain toh theek hi toh hain" .. well again his logic was outta world..and i was speechless.. !!

10. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Sardarji is crossing Indo-Pak border on his bike...carrying a sack on it. Pakistani security guard questions him and gets his bag checked...bag is containing only sand. Not convinced sends the bag for chemical tests....results r negative. Frustrated but lets Sardarji cross the border. Same incident happens next week and then the following week, continues for a while..everytime sardarji comes on his bike with a bag of sand... Security guy follows the same procedure everytime....looses his cool but cant stop him...lets him cross everytime.
    One day in an across the border bar...meets same Sardarji! Buys him couple of hard drinks and then buys him a few more....gaining confidence...he confront Sardarji....

Security Guy - Sardarji i know u r smuggling something...and i know u r!! Plz tell me wht it is.....cos its drivin me crazy thinking abt it..all the time....i cant take it anymore! Wht's so precious in sand bags.....even chmicals tests cant tell !

After a long pause.......

Sardarji - oye cool yaar!! i am only smuggling bikes!

11. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

That was really good !!!!! :beer:

12. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

short.. sweet and mast !!!!

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.