IGT Guitar Contest Winner Declared!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

^^^hey dude!! 1 congrats and keep it up

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hi JOZKO!
    :beer:

3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

congratz dude :)

Deserved it.

4. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

congrats dude!
    keep on rockin in a free world!!

5. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

i dont understand why jozko keeps gettin banned! Its a free country u know! Not being his defense lawyer, but still.... seriously dudes!

Oh forgot abt this - Congrats Chintan - i PMed u before, but I thought i`ll also scribble on this topic! :)

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Normally I would agree but I tend not to sympathize with someone who feels that there is nothing unnatural in raping a 13 year old deaf, mute and blind girl and that it is usually the girls who are begging to be raped.

I wouldn't mind him saying that in real life 'cos I'd at least be able to punch him in the face and worry about the consequences later. As for bans, us members don't usually have a say in them. It's upto the administrator.

7. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

@sOid
    +1

The General forum rules say that if rules are broken etc etc..only that ID will be banned.
    The person may come again and improve if he wishes to. But here, Neo bans the victim again and again.

@bjr
    Ah mate...Jozko never had such opinions.
    It was his stupid habit of going against the opinions of others for no particular reason. It was jus fun for him. ;)
    Hey anyway can you add me in your yahoo/msn messenger? Would jus like to talk wiv ya.

Peace.

8. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

So his votes shouldn't count....

Well I was not in the race but ahooja could have lost out...

9. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

congratulations to d winner :rock:

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That is what people tend to say once they've been pwned. Not unusual.

I never did have anything against Jozko but I certainly do not have sympathy for him. Anyway, let's not steal Chintan's thunder.

11. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Congratulations...

12. 2good4you

2good4you New Member

hey chintan congrats... do inform us when u REALLY get the iPod....

13. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Not me....Resource Problems...So couldn't contribute to the judging...Thanks only to BJR and Alpha1. Extra thanks 'cos they did my job too....:beer: Beer on me for you guys...

14. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Chintan's Track was amazing..I have loaded it in my mp3 player n keep listenin to it all the time...however I feel that classical stuff was quite authentic too. coz chintan's track felt like synthesized on a computer software.maybe it was very neat thats y, But the classical felt authentic guitaring. Anyways thats just what i feel.I am really Happy that u won chintan.I will drink beer at my place and celebrate..congratzz again

15. heaven

heaven New Member

congrats to u man.

16. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

youre the man chintan. keep up the good work and congrats for your new pod

17. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

HAY congratzz bro.(High Five) :D,but i think that there should have been 2 cetagores in this.because other to contestents had only guitar in their music,so i think they had less chances to win thier where is our winner had awsome beats and music.so i thnk there should have been 2 winners,anyways lolzz congrats bro.And i hope the other 2 people do get some small reward ;)

18. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

My heartly congrats to you!! enjoy your iPod...

19. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

The I pod nano arrived yesterday. Looks killer!! Jet black and super sleek. But the damn menu button doesnt work. I mean i just cannot go back to the previous menu. Any clue how to get this corrected???

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I just have a Menu button on mine which takes me back to the previous menu....dunno how the nano works. Surely it came with a manual?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.