IGT Guitar Contest - Round 2 Submissions Thread

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by lord_neo, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Bad Bad reall Bad!!!!
    Well guyz u heard the man .. go get buzy with your work .. Saturday is your last day!
    RoCKaZ!

Good Luck guyz!!

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

:dance:

_____

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I think Kuch toh bajaaya is not upto the mark, i feel Lonely street on a lonely night (demo) would be a much better entry.

Again i would like to make clear i am not a offcial judge for this contest so do not take my feedback as the offcial response.

Baadalon mein was awesome!

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't want to give feedback on any of the entries before the actual deadline is past so I'm just listening and tapping my feet.

I wish you people would hurry....once the pujas start in calcutta, Its going to be difficult to get any judging done and people shall bitch again.

5. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

thnx neo, i really appreciate it !!!

6. @judges so its means that we can change our entries or rerecord...

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yes, yes it does.

8. ^ Ok Thanks Bjr

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dude, it doesn't take much to create an account on Purevolume/myspace/soundclick/..., does it?

10. kaiser

kaiser Bored

@alpha-boy: you have no idea wht hell taxyse had to go through to put his recording up even on wiki.

11. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

what the hell???? no one even ****ing announces when the submissions have to be made. Not even one ****ing email!!!!
    aaarrggghhh

anyways will put my composition on soundclick in a minute

@the judges and the admin- Please lets end this competition with 2 submissions. Some of us have a life outside IGT you know.

12. chintan9

13. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hey notty wherez ur recordings?? Times Up!!! :shock:

14. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

i was in a cafe...beggin the guy there to keep it open fer 'jus one more sec'..:eek:: sry fellas...jus some time mismanagement .....even the track couldnt be done properly...(the trouble with rec at somebody elses place..)

15. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

eh what setup??
    if ur askin bout the recording...it was done at kaiser's place..( my place is outta bounds fer all this stuff :eek:: )
    and if ur askin bout the guitar...thats a giVson jumbo :)

Garima likes this.
  16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Something that most people do not want to believe of the judges when they demand that deadlines be maintained...

I think you'll need one more submission after this.

17. chintan9

three submissions??? I dont see the need. I mean we've already had quite a few who seem to have dropped out. Its just fifteen or something now.

18. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

dat's ok, judge ...

but can v kno wat v'll hav 2 do 4 d 3rd round b4 hand??? ...

tat's coz i found it really difficult 2 record my round2 entry in such shrt time ..

19. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We did send out emails maybe it went in your junk.

Thank you all for your submissions. Judges will soon let you know the results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.