IGT Guitar Contest - Round 1 Results

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Sep 5, 2006.

1. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

.....:shock: .:eek:: :eek::
    why??:think:

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Not at all to what? Is it not that vocals are required. Or is this not a guitar competetion anymore huh?

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Yes Rohan you are in.

4. So i think...from 20 people..we will get 20 own compositions..thats gr8....

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Vocals are not at all required.
    Since it is a Guitar competition.
    :)

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

no vocals r allowed??? i guess lord neo stated sumthing abut pen n lyrics!!!

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Vocals are allowed but not necessary.

I have now given links to the songs entered for the competition.

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

:shock: :shock: wooow finally neo did sth i suggested :p:

lol

thnks thats better :rock:

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmm thxs..can i give 2 entries for it.. one of my band n second of my guitar solos??? :think:

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Sorry, only one song per entery.

11. Morbid_Angel

dont think its allowed..guess u must tell em which one to consider..i wud recommend u the one with the guitar solo coz this is a contest for 1 person and only YOUR skills will be tested.

12. I dont know whether to post own compositon with full strength band or with single person playing guitar...and doing solos and all...confuse...

13. Morbid_Angel

as i said i recommend single -_-

14. Morbid_Angel

@slipknot

reigister a new ID and enter the new song with that ID :p:

15. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

this happen whn ur workin wid a band.. hehe..same here... i m 2 confuse wht 2 do...

16. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

lol i will get my asss kicked!

17. sam_sealion

sam_sealion MeLoDiC ShReDDeR. . .

congrats to everyone selected and all the best as well...
    sam

18. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

Wow its bin a while .. great to be back guyz .. i see theres this contest going on .. awsome man damn i wish i was here when it started .. i wanna be in this contest so badly that i red all the posts emails regarding his contest heh .. and now finaly am posting ma view .. results were awsome guyz but i see one Judge treatin members like they worth nothing .. felt really bad after reading his posts sorry to say but when u Xpect members to post there songd work hard to record and viisit your forum b4 going to the bathroom after getting up in the morning :) u have to respect them man .. i know this cuz i was one of m sometime back and it felt great being here .. hhe .. i think i just SHUT heh. Peace Out .. again its good to be Back. can't wait for the next contest . (((((((( one question from Judgez .. how safe it is to post our songs here as ur asking for own songs, are u giving any copyrytes for the song? or everyone is responsible for there own songs and letting other people steal our work .. am asking cuz this happened to me .. again am not blaming just Asking .. )))))

Congratz guyz for making to the Next Roud .... BEST OF LUCK
    For those who didn't make it u guyz rock :) cuz am one of you muhahahahahaha in a way hmm no ... Still :)

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Ho-hum.
    OK

20. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

i didn't understand what are you trying to say Alpha .. ??? Ho-Hum ?? or its just me whoz new to this lingo