IGT Get together in Bangalore

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Sep 28, 2005.

1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Dear All,

Lets have a get together this weekend or may b some other day.. we will fix the venue and time.. and also date.. I hereby call all IGTians who are in Bangalore to participate.. This is the best way to know each other and keep IGT alive.. If ppl from other places too can join us it will be a gr8 fun.. Neo can we do this..

hey plz give me the feedback..

vishwa :cool: IGT Addict

2. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Why r u asking Neo if people can meet or not? better u should hv asked about this thread.
    and why will you fix the date? Are you the head of Bangalore Guitarists association?
    okok relax :beer:

Good that you have this idea Vishwa, but you could have added this in ronnieanand's thread which he made for bangaloreans specially.

Note: Ok, you fix the date.. and offer a beer. All will come.

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^^ see no one took any initiative earlier for a get together.. if i took them comitted a crime.. u ppl r really too much.. Ok i quit.. u ppl decide and let me know..
    very true .. who am i .. then let the leader of bangalore guitar association decide.. and who the hell is neo too that i asked.. i apologise

4. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

ha ha... funny Vishwa. I like pulling ur legs.. and didn't u see the relax beer smiley?

It's true that no one took initiative, but ronnieanand started thread dedicated for bangaloreans. Ok, forget that. This should come as a new thread as u did.

Now cool down.. now we will form Bangalore Guitarists association, make you leader (only if u treat with beer/vodka). Then u fix the date.
    happy?

EDIT:- @NANDAAAAA THE DEVIL :annoyed: (Post #5)- He told 'I' in the last line.

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Nice idea .. dude ... dont get pissed ...
    @Guitar Boy read his post .. He said WE and NOT I ...

So wht does bangalore have to say bout this ...