IGT DELHI MEET-B There OR B Square

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by koolstrum, Dec 22, 2005.

1. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

I am COmiNg
    Preferred location : India gate or suraj kund, anywhere else will b just fine.
    Preferred Time : from 13:00 IST to 19:00 IGT jab sabka mood ban jaaye waapis ghar jaane ka.
    Suggestion. DE chuka. ab aap ki baari.

2. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

hum to haami hi bhar sakte hain hazoooor !!!!!

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

iam doubtful if the meet is in january...

4. Mudit Malhotra

right koi ni
    nethin for IGT else we will paint a banner I G T :))

5. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

rofl.. !! wow.. good to see people poping up now.. i think i've already told about my plan on that day..
    i'll be there for sure
    and whether it's suraj kund or .. Suraj (sun), i'm there
    and time is not a problem at all, just make sure it's happenining and ofcourse will bring my accoustic guitar.. !!

6. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

me there too.............................................
    dont forget me

7. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

On a serious note, I believe it can be a bit difficult for all the delhiites to come to suraj kund. coz sura kund is in Faridabad, somewhat 5 to 8 kms from delhi border(shooting range).couples come there to get cozy, (only at a cost of rs 5 excluding the parkin cost) but still not many people u can find civilised coz those people are there just to watch those couples doing mushy mushy things. well, but the place is beautifull enough to forget them. I have been there only once( with a gal ofcourse) so didnt get much time to see the place. neways, India gate is a better option, though it may be a prob for me but i think i can manage. so venue and time needs to be decided by some one also. I guess chirag can do it....

8. chirag11kapoor

hey lets fix 22nd jan ( sunday )as final . on d first meet we wil b getting to know each other so v really dont need those electric guitars .but if there r very less people we can c .
    acc. to me if we have to decide over a public place then india gate is one of d better options.
    its central also.
    timing : afternoon anytime v can c.
    and plz no jokes abt the venue here.

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@koolstrum
    surajkund?? not fair..u've chosen this coz its near to ur place :mad:

im anyway not comin if its before 4th of feb

10. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

well i told you suraj kund was only a suggestion. ok no suraj kund from now on. by the way, we can also meet on 14th of feb with all the galfriends and boyfriends together again in some open place and play some real romantic songs. we can also put a banner before the meet saying
    " IGT MUSICAL ROMANTIC EVE " " FOR ALL THE LOVERS OUT THERE, WHO WANNA FALL IN LOVE AGAIN, THEN BE THERE" sumthin like that, hope ur gettin wot i am tryin to say. Zyaada ho gaya kya ????

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

boss...mujhe chakkar aa gaye :shock: :insane:

BACHAAOOOOOOO :help: :help:

12. chirag11kapoor

@ koolstrum
    bahut zyada ho gaya...
    very bad idea

13. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

sorry yaar. hojaata hai kabhi kabhi. guess zyada padhai karli is baar. ne ways BAK @ THE TOPIC. so where is the grand finale...?

14. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hmm..then postpone it to sometime in Feb...so that Vini can come there with a danda :D

15. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

firstly lets just discuss bout the meet in a single THREAD !

secondly ..
    umm...dont you guys feel that india gate is way too weird for a Guitar Forum meet ?? or even Suraj Ganj.

Let me speak to my drummer and i'll fix up a date . Probably it should be after the 4th of Feb. ...its just a weeks wait and then Vini can make it > ( with her DANDA or Dandia for that matter ) hahaahahaha

16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^fool, its Suraj Kund.
    haha...moderator wala danda

17. Mudit Malhotra

guysss jaldi decide karo na place !!!!!!!!!

ne place will do but do somethin

b vini can u com in eary jan coz feb tak wait nahi karna chahta :p still wont want to miss u

MuDiT

18. vini

vini Repeat Offender

arre bhai....u guys carry on! if in case the meet gets postponed and its decided that it'd take place after 3rd Feb..then drop me a mail or an offline msg at YM.....but PLZ dont postpone it for my sake :nw: we can have it again also na!...d u guys think that im a mighty guitarist or sumthing?? u'll rather repent ;) tata!

19. vini

vini Repeat Offender

btw...i carry a flintlock and a cannon..stolen from defence inventory
    no desi danda or the likes

20. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

ok since everyone wanna meet at some public place, then y not cafe morrison, cause we not gonna be there till 9:30 p.m. when the actual Rock Dj'ing and live performances start we can have our own get together besides no one will say anything to anyone about playing guitar as that place is dedicated to guitarist and rock lovers, it's one helluva place to jam up .. if u wanna sing along etc. so my choice is "cafe morrision" and we all gonna meet in the noon so it's open after 1 p.m. and we can relax there till 8 p.m. or if u guys wanna be there for more action u can be there till 2 a.m. :p..