IGT Best Recording Compitition...Post ur recordings here

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Shashank007, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

The song decided is....
    Alvida (life in a metro)

k....people so now the song is decided and u can start posting ur recordings in this thread...

Rules for Recording and Posting.....

1] The recording has to be done purely on guitar....though u can use effects such as distortion, wah-wah...etc

2] There should be no drum beats in the recording as we r here to test the guitaring skill and not how well u can program the loops.

3] Upload ur recording on a good site like soundclick

4] After some time when we'll get to see some good cover...we'll select best 3 and create a poll...the cover receiving max no of votes will win.

5] The winner will be awarded with Reps frm all.....

Any queries or suggestions....??

and ya

Best Of Luck.........:rock:

i think i deserve some reps for this compitition...;)

2. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

and ya the covers posted which violate the above rules will not be considered for the polls.......

3. ozone

ozone New Member

k.. is the song supposed to be in acoustic or electric or a combination of both..??

4. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

It can be combination of both....just that it has to be a guitar...

Scale u can choose as per ur comfort level (even i can't sing at that scale )...

I edited the 1 rule as we'll select best 3 for the polls...so that their are no clashes..

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

no loops??? damn.........

ok...i'll try..........

6. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

i would like to cover lukka chuppi :p

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

dude shashank..........its "Competiton..............not compitition...........

8. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

wht's da last date for submitting da recording??????
    and we dont hve 2 do whole song rite????
    just one verse will suffice!!!!

9. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

@sukut..................bade bade deshon me choti choti baten hoti rehti hain

Last actually their is none...just when we'll get to see some good covers if decide the best 3 and create the poll.........

ya their is no rule that one has to cover whole song.....

10. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

@sukut..................bade bade deshon me choti choti baten hoti rehti hain

Last actually their is none...just when we'll get to see some good covers if decide the best 3 and create the poll.........

ya their is no rule that one has to cover whole song.....

11. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

and you are a noob!!! double post!

12. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

alright.........since shashank's out of town for a few days............i'll be incharge.........

so start posting people!!!

13. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey sukrut,is there any "last date" for the posting?cz m outa town..'ll b comin back in few days.
    takecare..

14. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

no man........there's actually no "last date" as such...........post any time you can.........even im not gettin time to cover.........

15. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

16. ozone

ozone New Member

whats this yaar..?? i thought by the time i finish ma exams n come back this thread wud be filled with stuff.... y is it empty..?? is teh contest over..??