IGT Bangalore Users

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by pavandude, Feb 9, 2006.

1. pavandude

pavandude New Member

Y man is there a problem, we're enjoyin it here, why dont u join us. N why is the staff gonna be angry with us? I thought this was the chitchat louge, atleast thats wat it says b4 i got here.

2. pavandude

pavandude New Member

1 of these of days i'm surely gonna get banned, i somehow know it.

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Users of IGT are requested to use English as their language.
    And make only relevant posts here.

No one is going to get banned Pavandude, but stop being a KID left loose on Disneyland.

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

^ Well, people speak in hindi and bengali aswell as far as i've seen. So this shouldnt be much of a problem
    Damn, you cant translate from your own language accurately.
    I'm SORT of bangelorean. Whats so special?

5. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

^^ i kinda agree with u there.. "this thread is supposed to be for bangalore people" and they can talk anything they want.. i mean i've seen people talking in marathi and all .. so guys u can carry on..

and i don't think so .. there should be any problem in it !!..

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Guess people either:
    1. dont have patience to read fully
    2. dont have wits to decipher the meaning of the words

"Users of IGT are requested to use English as their language."

Anyway I am not from Bangalore.

I am out.

[edit]: There already exist a sticky thread https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=13629 on exactly same topic.

7. Varshita

Varshita New Member

I just know two words ... "Nalle ba"...
    No i m not from bangalore either !!

8. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

incidentlly .. that was the very first thing I learnt in kannada ...

And guyz I dont think using kannada here should be a prob... but I guess it will help to use a bit English also .. as there r many guyz from Bangalore who are like .. Kannada Gothilla ... :p: .... and me too in a learning phase ....

9. pavandude

pavandude New Member

I dunno wats the scene with IGT, this is a forum man, and u can do wat the hell u want until maybe using foul language or somethin related to ..... burp
    Come on staff(esp.to cryptic angel), wats wrong in getting into ur language n chatting with ur people here....as others've mentioned i've seen guys chatting in bigtime hindi....and i've mentioned the topic as 'bangalore users' and in this place they dont speak in swahili...
    Anyways this is the chitchat section, i'm not into the tabs or gear section and screwing it up.
    I say to YOU cryptic angel, there's nothing wrong in being a kid left loose in disneyland [IGT], you're an overgrown idiot......
    The worst staff[not evryone thou] i swear......

Ban me if you'd like, i'l always come back with another ID....

10. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

wat'll u do if ur ip is banned? :p: :p:

c'mon dude cool down ..... no ones gonna spoil the party ... I hv been here quite a time and know the guys around here ...... it was just a suggestion 4m Cryptic ..... I bet she never meant to offend any1 ..... move over and lets continue to party ...........

*and hope u dont mind my writing it in English ...u knw my kannada is like that ...sometimes back I went to a shop and asked him for something in Kannada ..and to my horror ..he replied back ..Tamil gothilla sir... :shock: " ... so I am not taking any chances now .... ;)

11. pavandude

pavandude New Member

^^^Thnxx man....i was just kinda mad with zoominrocket too for certain reasons too, thats why...by the way i dint know that cryptic was a she..my apologies to you ma'am if you feel violated...i jus wanted to speak my mind out....thasssal
    By the way the other thread seemed too serious....thaTS why i made this....
    Topic can be closed if it doesnt make sense anymore.....

12. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

okay fine evryone use Kanglish.:)and pavan recording forum nallidiyo.

13. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

hehe Varshita that actually means 'come tomorrow' :)

14. pavandude

pavandude New Member

Actually there was this bangalore ghost 'naale baa', all people had to write this in front of their gates and houses to tell the spirit to come tomorrow.....and forgive their homes today & catch thy neighbour...funny thou....it used to occur yearly, now its stopped almost for 6-7 years.

15. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

really i never knew that.:think:

16. Varshita

Varshita New Member

I know it means "come tommorow" :p:
    Those are the only 2 words i know... thanks to my friends in bangalore

17. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i'm only staff in the Poetry and Lyrics Forum. These happened to be my personal views.

Peace.