If you won a million dollars what would do with it?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Sep 12, 2005.

1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

lolz...guys..:RollLol:..I'll soon start a poll...
    1.burn books.
    2.save books.
    3.cant say..

Wait for some more days..:p:

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

oh!!
    sorry buddy galti se mistake ho gaye...

sorry man "rizaaj"

3. falcon eyes

falcon eyes New Member

kwaab adhorey sahi khwaab sahare tu hain...................frist of all i,ll pay back to my all credit cards :grin: .us k baad apun ghar buy kare ga toronto main :Lighten: ........phir world tour apni bevi and 4 bachoon k saath.........sab se pahley pakistan :dance: then qatar and then etc.....rest of the money i will donate :)

4. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

i'll get a life........i'm not satisfied with onel i have now.........too busy........no time for myself.........i can't help it anymore

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I will buy 20 acres of land on outskirts of my city, build a mansion and a few houses there with a 10 feet high and 3 feet broad fencing wall. Make my close frnds n relatives come there to stay (in those other houses).

.................... and then Don Akkyy would sit in the mansion n say "You come to me, and you say, 'Don Akkyy, give me justice.' But you don't ask with respect. You don't even think to call me Godfather." :cool:

6. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

I'll buy a suzuki Hayabusa, then a house in New York, then a Cadillac-Escalade-ES..., and then maybe i'll keep some for college tuition. Ill open my own account in the bank, and save. With the rest Shopping..

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

ill become a drug lord

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

damn u cypher ... :mad:

u kinda stole my words ..

i will invest in underworld ... and gain upper hand ...

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lets tie up and spread our reign...u control US mexico nd cartel thing...ill take care of europe and south east asia....

10. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Invest in Stock Market. Make 2 millions out of it. Keep one Million with me and give the other to Neo.

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

sure anytime ...
    anyway i prefer latin americano chiquitas more ...

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yea...dats y i gave u noth nd south amreeka....nd those who support us will get free monthly supply of weed

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

oh yeah ...

hey weed is ganja/bhang/cannabis or coco plant??? both are diff ... am having slight confusion ...

14. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

weed is same as marijuana/ganja/hash/dope etc...

atleast it was till last yr....hav quit smokin since then :)

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

okie ...
    that u can make from asia dude ...

LAtino america famous for coco plant ... ofcourse taht makes u know ummm ...
    hey have u heard the song "cocaine" by Erci Clapton??

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

oh...we can seel it to kids also...rename it as cocoa plant ;)....talk bout branding strategy

yea hav heard of cocaine

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

b.t.w. do u know ealry coca cola (yeah made from coco plant) had cocaine in it ...
    infact cocaine was widely used as dental pain reliever ...

but ofcourse now coke is made by a process which removes all cocaine ...

but hey then where does that removed cocaine go??? :think: and who makes profit outta it ?

18. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey this thread is like a spam thread ... shocking that the MOD created it ... anyway ... this q has been on IGT b4 too !!!!

But guess it will be nice time pass ... a better place for cypher and ssslayer and lav to spam ..!!!!

Wht wud i do ... Buy buy and buy stuffs !!!!!

19. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Buy what ?? Washing Machines. :think:

20. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

better u can invest in ur plans to become a terrorist