If U Hate Remixes.. Form A Band

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by kippsh, Aug 31, 2005.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Seriously well put, mate...I agree with most of what you've said in this thread.

My opinions seem to be scarily similar to Dharmatma's....except that I just post a couple of crappy clips in the English guitar forum hoping they'd help someone....not to showcase my talent or the lack of it.

To the original threadstarter, good for you. Getting to jam with other people is what really helps you improve.

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

3. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

^ lolz
    hahahahahaha

4. shak

shak Harrr!

u cant start a band like this .... get together ..jam .. see if you guys can play with each other ... do some covers together ... try your hand at an original.. you cant just post a few replies..say hail to some guy doesnt know where he is comin from and where he is goin ....and think of bringin a revolution ... naaa ... be practical .... GET TOGETHER
    i knwo i wuld be told to get the hell out cuz i am the most un-practical guy of all ..but just ma two cents .... you wont get anywhere like this ...

5. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

^^ actually i agree with u .. nice sig ;)

6. shak

shak Harrr!

agree with what i said or agree with my sig? ... hahaha ... i know many people agree with ma sig at moment ... who cares tho

7. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

no i mean i agree wid ur post dude .. haha