If U Hate Remixes.. Form A Band

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by kippsh, Aug 31, 2005.

1. kippsh

kippsh New Member

hey guys...

why not be creative .. why not work hard .. why not take music seriously .. why not take your thoughts out musically ..!!! why not..!!! why..???

lets make world a better place.. lets make india a better place .. lets create something good .. join me .. i am a singer .. lets form a band .. and produce some good music .. real good music ..!!!

reply if u hate all the cheap remixes around us .. if u hate all the ordinary stuff around us..!

i think lucky ali (latest album excluded), silk route, rabbi are the only ones who r really doing good and living for music .. next shall be us ..!!

lets listen to coldplay, shawn mullins, cliff richards, knopfler, ....,

lets do it.

2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

^^ guys do u have 2 stick ur nose everywhere ? ? some ppl are actualy here with a purpose .. unlike u . go and post in ur "igt couples" thread

kippsh dude right said .. there is need of some real alternative music apart frm bollywood. and these remixes are a blot on the music industry .. im thinking on the same lines ..

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

which place r u?
    how do we form a band?

4. kippsh

kippsh New Member

i am from delhi...!!! lets rock...!!!

5. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I am listening to DONT TURN OFF THE LIGHT..:)..oh the music is like heaven..:)...BANDs and SOLOs rock!!..:)

We hav a undone band named- the downbeats

6. aysh

stfu .. what do u think u r proving .. u cant do nething better than discouraging ppl.. go and spam somewhere else which ure best at . and if ure not interested then just stay away ..

7. shak

shak Harrr!

i think the sort of music that bolywood make has its own charm .. its not right to call that "blot on the music industry" or soemthing .... its what india is all about ... its what makes india unique .. i think you guys should be proud of what you are .. and what you make
    but its also true that you should broaden yur horizons and make way for some new music as well .. but slow and steady as you go ..

8. aysh

hey shahrukh i didnt say that i despise bollywood music or that its uncool. it caters to the interests of millions of ppl .. not only here but other places as well . but i dont like remixes of old classics where all these guys have to show is semi nude girls .
    but there is always scope for other genres of music .

@ dharmatma .. fckin lol man u think ure being cool or funny .. i pity u .. just post ur lame comments on this forum .. and thats all what ur day is probably abt . tch tch .. boy ur so pathetically predictable..

9. shak

shak Harrr!

i agree on the semi nude girls thing ... but if there is demand there wil be supply ... its simple as that ... but i do think that this bollywood music and goldies are a great asset of india ..

@dharma: .. OUCH!!!!!!!!!

10. aysh

there is demand no doubt .. especially since a lot of discotheques play remixes and stuff ..
    but ours being a country with such a large population .. there is every scope of finding audience for alternative music ..
    well i do hope for for a much wider music scene . :)

11. shak

shak Harrr!

its always better to have a wider audience .. and i am sure india does ...all the best to revolution ..

12. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Remixes is not good for Music Industry...
    But sometimes the remix is more better than the original song!

My fav remix album till date is 'Dance Masti' :beer:

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

13. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

hey listen pussycat...the "saviour" of music in INDIA.
    ur motivation..and the original posters motivation to play music itself is warped..
    no one picks up music after hatin a particular genere.u fcuk c**t..i thought ill humour u..but its not gonna work that way..right.

the i hate remixes thread with naked women and so i wanna make really great music is all a bunch of crap.

ok..so u like a bunch of artistes who u think are great..

yea.
    and when did i freakin say that i was being funny..u sound so constipated in ur post that u goin home and takin a crap was a suggestion..so u could think sanely..rather than gettin caught up in the emotion to play GREAT music..since u hate remixes.

me being predictable..STFU.

cYpHeR likes this.
  14. shak

shak Harrr!

haha .. yeah very true ... sometimes remixes do sound better than the originals .. only if they are tastefully done ....
    e.g i like the whiskey in the jar by metallica betta than the thin lizzy one (sorry couldnt think of any example from hindi/urdu songs ..cuz i dun listen to them much)

15. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

dude..u have no idea how much the industry actually depends on remixes right now.

its not good tho for those hardworkin artistes who actually make their own music..and dont really have a chance to show case their talent.

16. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

OK...

SHAHRUKH---there is a difference between remixes and versions..

remixes are what djs do..and versions are what musicians do,

17. shak

shak Harrr!

adn they serve another purpose as well ... to revive the old songs and introduce them to younger generation ...
    i dont see your point dharmatma .. how can industry depend on remixes .. i think the indian music industry is still goin strong when it comes to makin new songs ... well you can say that remixes are gettin popular and thats how industry is depending on them ..but it isnt like the industry has lost its originality ..or is it?

18. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

the music industry now..has been dependin on remixes to sell.

the music industry is always abt what SELLS.
    ULTIMATELY its a business.

very few are lucky enough to play the music they like and be succesful.
    it will always be abt the next best thing.

19. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah i agree guru jee ...my bad ... you can slap me if you want

20. shak

shak Harrr!

but the other original stuff sells as well ... songs from the movies and stuff .... its not that industry is totally dependant on remixes ... i think iremixes just make a small proportion of the total income ...