ICICI...the new bhai !!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

2. shak

shak Harrr!

wow! .. icici is a company with a good repute ..dunno what made them get this low

3. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

ICICI's reputation is going down.
    I had a trouble with ICICI for 2 wheeler finance. ICICI wanted me to pay around Rs. 8000 extra. The additional amount was not interest, their records showed it as the principal amount.
    The customer care is not at all trained and they never understand your problem. My trouble ticket was - 012-834-055. I repeatedly complained but they didn't care except writing mails like "Thank you for writing you to us, we will get back soon".

The gave a refund when I told them that I have got enough proof and will report to the media.

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

LOL
    dudes

whoever says that ICICI or for that matter any lending compnay is shareef??

wake up

WAKE UP

these banks and FIs have dedicated people known as recovery agents ... who recover money thru the help of local goons ...

u dont believe me? ask a person working in that division
    i know personally coz one person comes to my gym who is working in that ...

5. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Yes Jekyll you are right.
    I think the bank calls it DSA or something. Whatever, but those agents represent the bank and bank should take care that it doesn't affect it's name.

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

my salary acct is in ICICI....once they by mistake deposited sm other dudes sal into my acct....nd he was a consultant...big-time...6 fig salary wala.....

7. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

LOL....now tht's some mistake i could forgive!

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yea..i withdrew 20k nd bought a new cam....but rest salary they debited back....and cut 20k frm my acct :mad:

9. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

hehe exactly what an asshat deserves

I dont think ICICI bank will go into all those goonda things, wont it affect its reputation?

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hmmmm.....dun look at me!iim bad at this!:p:

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

they have a gr8 marketting team.....to trap ppl into personal loans and stuff...its later that ppl realise the fact