Ibanez RG370DX

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by meltingpoint83, Mar 2, 2005.

1. meltingpoint83

meltingpoint83 New Member

Hey guys...anyone of u have an RG370DX??...if yea..can u let me kno how it is??...im interestin in buyin one...the 2005 models come with Ibanez Infinity V3 and V4 pickups....any idea how good these pickups are??!

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

No idea about the new pickups, but I own that guitar in black and it absolutely rules.

EDIT: I'm assuming the new pickups are better than the ones that came with my guitar. The ones I got were PowerSound (PSND) pickups which people say are crap but I don't really see why. They sound quite ok, not Seymour Duncan or EMG quality sound but pretty decent tone.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Interesting....i'll be looking at this thread closely, since even i want to buy one when i go the U.S.A(if i go that is)

4. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i love my rg370dx - its awesome - touch - tonme could do a little better, especially the cleans- but for the kicking tones - this guitar rox!!!

the infinity pickups are awesome - go ahead and get it - damnit y am i stuck with the old 2004 model - i bought mine november 04!!!!

5. meltingpoint83

thanx alot guys...im gettin it for 450 Canadian dollars...taxes and all included...so yea...not a bad deal....btw...anyone kno da difference b/w INF v1, v2 pickups and INF v3,v4 pickups?...i played the RGT42 (neckthru) with v1 and v2 pickups..and OMG..da sound was just amazing...i hope v3 and v4 are close to v1 and v2 pickups...if not similar...

6. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

^
    I bought an Ibanez RGT42FM for my girlfriend's little brother. The one with the mahoghany body and neck through construction. SWEET guitar. Im thinking of getting one myself... Its a very nice guitar

7. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

how much does the Ibanez 370DX cost here in India. And where is it available?

8. Mr. Scary

i heard between 12-13 k...i have the info of a dealer in mumbai, if ur interested.

9. meltingpoint83

the RGT42FM(red one) is an amazing guitar...beautiful sound..atleast for me...

10. deathdr_87

um... mr scary - look i know ibanez makes guitars cheap - but that guitar is definitely not 12-13k - its more expensive in the usa after a 40% discount....

i checked - grg 270dx comes for 18k

11. Mr. Scary

oh yeah, my bad...sorry mistake on my part......yeah deathdr87..i got mixed up with something else

12. deathdr_87

dont worry - happens all the time.....

13. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I believe the RG370DX sells in India for more than 21k.