Ibanez RG370DX for sale! Also selling SD pickups

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by death_metal_fan, Aug 18, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

20K for a used RG370DX and 4K each for used SD JB and Jazz pickups. :shock: :shock: Dude if you manage to sell it at this price let me know. I will start getting new ones and sell it at the same price. I just bought JB and Jazz for 7.2K :p: :cool:

2. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Now what do u need those for?

3. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

+1..are you throwing out the Dimarzios from your LP?

4. Double Click

Double Click New Member

If u are.... Well, whatever pups u'r throwing out, can I have them? Please?

5. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

I dont need to say this again and again but,Ronnie BABA ki JAI !!! :cool:

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

That would be the Dimarzio Norton and the PAF Pro.

7. ronnieanand

I am not throwing any pickups. I bought them as replacement pickups for my Parker. Parker picksups are amazing but I want something kinda aggressive and hot and also with a lot of mids and treble. So went for this JB and 59 for my Parker. It's high time I start using the Parker. It's getting wasted as a practise guitar.

8. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Ohh..when you said JB/Jazz..I got confused..I thought you liked the JB/59 in your Parker so much that you were chucking the Dimarzios:)

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Gift your Parker guitar to me.
    My b'day is fast approaching.

10. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@ronnie
    Bechara ..your pickups are with me :((

11. ronnieanand

Dooooooooooodd........My friend is coming from Delhi to Bangalore by tomorrow morning. He lives in Janakpuri..Please hand over the stuffs to him....Dennis will give you the details....

12. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

can anyone tell me what are those 2 or 3 huge spring like things behind the electric guitar connecting two plates?

13. ronnieanand

Those springs are used for the tremolos, so that once you pull or push the tremolo arm down, it returns back to the position. In non tremolo guitars or Acoustic Guitars you wont find them. If you still find spring kinda things in the Non Electric guitar, then it's probably your low E string which you forgot to remove when you restringing it.

14. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

lol! ok ..ok my tremolo bar doesnt move easily ..i gotto put a lil pressure on it ..so is there anyway those springs to help me loosen the tremolo bar a bit so i can use it araam se?

15. ronnieanand

It depends on what kind of tremolo you are using. If you using a Floyd Rose or a 2 Point Fulcrum Tremolo or the Wilkinson Tremolo, all of these are floating bridges, then you should be able to use them smoothly. If not, see how many springs you have on them. If you have say 4 springs, then reduce it to 3. There are also different shapes of springing them which yields different results.
    If it's a regular vintage tremolo, you cant help it..It will be a bit hard because the entire bridge sits on the body instead of keeping them in a cavity like floating bridges.

If your bridge is floating types, you have only 2 springs and still it's very hard to use, then your guitar needs a setup or new springs.

16. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

yep i have two springs on! will bringing change to it , screw up the strings, constantly causing detunes?

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    Best godamn joke.

18. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Once more RONNIE BABA ki JAI !!!

19. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Seriously :O

20. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Just want to clarify that this guitar and the pickups have long been sold...

My thanks to everyone who made an offer. :)