Ibanez RG350DX - Out of Box - For Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Apr 25, 2007.

1. yazi

yazi Banned

Eureka, my dear friend.......

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

sadly there was one case that ate fish and the fish ate his brains...yazi...

3. yazi

yazi Banned

Ya I am here. What story were u telling? Whose brains were eaten? Wow, death metal song stuff.

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yeah....we need lyrics lol....we have one own composition with no lyrics...fishes eating brains sounds awesome

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Laney you actually dream of connecting 3 guitars to each other? And those to pedals, and that through 2 amps? Good luck with that dream. :shock:

6. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

^^^That's what you need to get fish eaten brains

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

No lol. The Eclipse would be my workhorse guitar. The alexi for shows and the acoustic for acoustic. And id have both the amps connected....and id switch between them both during the song... :)

8. godsaint

godsaint FLOYDIAN MEMORIES

Did you sell the Ibanez?

9. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

I don't think many people would have a different workhorse and show guitar. As you would know, there will be a big difference in sound. Yes?
    And the switching amp thing... why?

10. godsaint

godsaint FLOYDIAN MEMORIES

I agree. Once you get accustomed to a beast, its hard to change quick. You might have a guitar that you take with you on holidays and stuff, but not a regular and a show one according to me.

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

But i will. I like changing the ODDs lol. As for the amp thing. I want to put a lot of different sounds into my songs. That doesnt make sense but once im famous you will udnerstand

12. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

never heard of channel switching amps? Anyway delusions of grandeur never hurt anyone. Dream On...

How'd that first jam go btw?

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

No one showed up yesterday. lolz. The other guitarist just moved yesterday from maleshwaram to koramangla so he couldnt show and if he didnt show up it would be just me n the drummer...which would have been fun but then the drummer didnt want to come all the way for that. Probably saturday....were gonna try some Breaking Benjamin and our own comp.