Ibanez RG321MH Up for Sale (again)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Jun 22, 2007.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

OK Guys, I do need to sell this one of, no point keeping 4 guitars in the house with a maxed out credit card. Price is now dropped to Rs 12000. This is the new spec RG321MH with mahogany body, Wizard II neck and DiMarzio designed Infiniti humbuckers with tapped coils and 5 way switch.
    Guitar is just one year old, in perfect condition, never gigged, sparingly played, its in Bangalore, please do let me know if anyone is willing to buy it.

Cheers

2. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

sold the case yet?

3. pyrorocker

pyrorocker New Member

I am interested

What about bringing the price to around 8000 I will be interested in that just inquiry if you like do let me know

4. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Can you ship it?

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

The list price is 17500. This is not a used car. You will not get a piece in good condition for half price.

6. metalhead

metalhead New Member

I am interested.
    Could you post pictures?
    :beer:

7. rohit

rohit New Member

12,000 is the right price for that guitar.

8. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

update

@ Nouman - Not sold the case yet, will sell it only after guitar is sold. If you help me sell the guitar I will sell you the case at a really good price.

@ Rohit and Hundredthone - Thanks, you do know the value of this guitar. Rohit can vouch for the condition my guitars are kept in.

@ Pyro - No.

@ Life sans Death - I will ship it, but against payment, and the freight and risk is yours. However, if you buy with the case, absolutely no risk.

@ metalhead - I changed comps and the pic is gone now. However, you can find the pic in another post, please search for posts by me and you'll find it. Thanks.

9. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

hi...

not that i need your guitar... got a lot of good ones here... anyway which colour is it, black or blue...might just be interested...wanna exchange for a bass...i have something interesting here in blr...?

10. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Sold

Sorry for being so late. Its sold.

11. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Congratulations. I hope the buyer does it justice. How much did it go for, if you don't mind telling me?

12. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Sold for 12K. Dude called Abhishek I think, from Manipal engineering. He's on IGT also, don't remember his name here.