Ibanez Price List From Bhargavas @ Kalbadevi, Mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by DrSaurabh, Apr 13, 2005.

1. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

@saurabh bhaia, have u ever seen a left-handed ibanez there?? and plz...can u confirm that if they can give me a lefty floyd rose bridge??( lefty tremolo) :((

2. ninad77

ninad77 New Member

I have heard or rather sure seen that Furtados has the Lefty Kramers in ther price list with Flyod Rose Whammys Check with them ...

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^oye man thnx. do they got ny site???

4. ninad77

ninad77 New Member

No I dont think they have Site but I have there price list & I have seen that they have specifly listed the lefty kramer strikers

5. TheAbacus

TheAbacus New Member

Hey everyone. I got an Ibanez RG350ex for @ 19K from Dubai. Searched the whole of Bangalore for a decent RG but with no luck...

6. nyaka_chaitanya

nyaka_chaitanya ::::cErTiFiEd~~nYaKa::::

.....[beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep].....

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

khuki.. do no use bengali in other forums other than the bengali forum..And, yes who is the lucky person whom you want to gift a guitar to. And that to the worst quality guitar..:RollLol:

nIK!;)

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

@rupsa, itll be givson blue diamond, 2500-2800

9. anandvissa

anandvissa New Member

christ ur kidding me.. rather get my self a PRS.. or a gibson for like 29k rather spend it on a feakin ib... wat load of bull. theese guys are serious rip offs ... or well got ripped off big time when they got this stuff.. SHEESSSHH!!!

10. rohit

rohit New Member

hey sourabh r these korean ibanez made by ibanez corporatioon or by any other company for ibanez?r those original ibanez?

11. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i own an ibanez rg370dx. and i can honestly say its a good guitar. the differnce between this and a top line ibanez is NOT as significant as the price. acutally its not even close.

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

where in the world do u get a gibson for 29 k...temme .....ill come and get me one...

13. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

can i get any thing for around 5 k

14. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

yes. u can gt stuff. but i suggest u look at used stuff. oh but not an ibanez

new - u can get java, givsen, and some other crap at that price range - but i dont recommend any of it

15. gm_bayzid

gm_bayzid New Member

Ibanez Rulz... Boss company... buy buy...

16. PhO3nIX

PhO3nIX New Member

Hey ALFONS multiply ur price from 48 to know huch guitar COSts at ur place and If u want to know at Bhargava'z so Divide the price given by Bhargavez to 48. SIMPLE dude

17. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

can ane temme the price of an ibanez rg2550e...not the prestige one
    im attatching the pic

Attached Files:

18. night-light

night-light New Member

question time

helllooo tis is one of the NESA guys... well comin to the point ,wanna know the prices of the GSR series of bass guitars

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

could someone get me the price list of Bharat on stage music or ON STAGE music...dont know what its called....

thanks,
    laneymaney

20. romeoofhelllll

romeoofhelllll New Member

the rg370dx costs Rs 24,500 from bhargava's....