Ibanez guitars..

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by cshe108, Nov 17, 2003.

1. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I find no difference at all. Maybe I just suck at guitar.

Ignore me.

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

[QOUTE]i carry my yam to all gigs but only in case a string tears or i e suddenly decide to do some songs on some altyernate tuning - so i can quickly detune - my ibanez has fr locking....[/QOUTE] :confused:

offtopic however, i am curious which is ur band?

3. fictional_real

@DMF....maybe the prestige guitar u tried was not dat good. (there r cases where we have found high end guitars absoutely sucked more than low end. dats possible)

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i have this 75$ fender strat which i bought in a apwn shop. my friend tom picked it up and played van halen eruption on it! dont ask me how!!! i picked up his ibanez jem.. and it sounded like me (trash) .. so i think its not thw guitar that matters.. but who is playing it :)

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

agreed- it depends largely on the palyer playing - ut well when the same player plays both the guitars - the player often finds a diff - but then again - its also personal choice - one of my freinds - who is a very good guitarsit prefers his johnson imitation strat to my ibanez - eve nthough most ppl would not even think of comparing the 2 - some ppl jsut like the touch or feel of a particular guitar - even if its low end -

fr - u could not have heard of my band - its called brain damage/banned - not exactly sure - hahhaha - coz well - the band really isnt fixed - whoever turns up to jam - theyre part of the band on that day! - works well

6. fictional_real

yeah, i experienced the same thing. When my guitar guru was able to play on a guitar on one of his student which had really high, i mean, really high action. he was playing like how butter flows on garam garam roti!! :p:

smooth!

7. muddupai

muddupai New Member

IBANEZ Guitar

I own this IBANEZ https://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=AWD83T, I paid $400. It is a light weight, semi accoustic 2 pick up guitar. It has a very smooth in touch, and the sound is pure and clean. I play old hindi movie
    songs to latest songs such as Ru bo ro (Rang De Basanti), Zinda; both lead and rhythm. This guitar simply will engulf you with rich clean hi-fidility sound
    that very fulfulling. People will their head and will notice you - because it has
    stunning resemblance to recording/studio quality sound.
    -m pai, Atlanta USA