ibanez guitar quality

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rohit, Sep 6, 2006.

1. rohit

rohit New Member

The RG series on Bajaao is manufactured in Indonesia. They are of better quality than the Korean made Ibanez guitars. The general order for quality is:

China < Korea < Indonesia < Japan

this is reply of "knopfler" bajaao site administrator and also igt member.it's not that i don't believe him but i still have doubts whether the korean is better than indonesian????or is the quality same???
    i am planning to buy an korean rg second hand from igt member.or an new indonesian rg.so pls share ur knowledge about this.
    sorry knopfler i have to get others opinion.

2. rohit

rohit New Member

no replies!!!!!!pls guys

3. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

There's a pic of one of my Beautiful AR2000 in the Prestige section. It was this AR200 that changed my views on MIK guitars. It used to be,..If it isn't a U.S.A. Fender of Gibson, it ain't DooDoo. Then,..if it isn't a Japanese Ibanez,it ain't DooDoo. Well, as long as it says Ibanez on it, and it comes from an Ibanez dealer in the U.S., it has been through their hands, set up, and approved for Sale! I went to Guitar Center recently to check out some effects, and I took this Ar200. I had so many people compliment me, and ask the clerk if they had one like it in Stock. I really think the Factory in Korea that is producing many guitars for Ibanez is right on the ball. By bringing the production price down by manufacturing in Korea, etc., Ibanez could take more chances. Obviously that wouldn't matter if the quality wasn't there, but even the quality on the Indonesian guitars is remarkable.

Attached Files:

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Not much idea.
    :(

5. rohit

rohit New Member

Nice Guitars Bleeding Guitar.but What I Wanna Know Is -is There Any Quality Diff In The Korean And Indonesian Ibanez.if Yes What Are The Diff.

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Whats a DooDoo bleeding guitar?

7. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

LOL Iraquita, I guess he means a shitty guitar...........n hey rohit if its the axe ur buyin from deathmetalfan thn rest assured hes taken good care of it.Oh n bout the Korean=Indonesian thing........luk for the americans or for tht matter ny 1st world country ppl non US made guitars are shit..............But for us lol nything other then Made in China/India is Diamond.

8. rohit

rohit New Member

yes devil chinese guitar suck especially ibanez grg.that is why looking for an rg.but if there is a great difference between indonesian and korean then just have to check it.

9. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

I never played Indonesian Ibanez. Both of my Ibanez are korean made and they both sound and feel amazing. If that helps.

It always a good idea to check out the guitar before buying it. You never know, best looking and heard guitar might sound awful.

10. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

bleeding guy is right but i think chinese, korean or indonesian suck (hvnt tried japs). They r like weak standby's which wud be gud for starting couple of months.... orginals r originals ,tho costly

11. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

No rohit, I dunt thnk it makes much of a diference.Wud be better if ud go in for Korean though as most of us here have korean and can vouch for it strongly regardless of what people like sachoo say.