Ibanez guitar help

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Varunendra, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Varunendra

Varunendra New Member

Hi ppl,
    I want to buy an Ibanez electric guitar.My budget is say from rs15-18k.Can someone tell me which model is good within that range.
    Pls!!!
    Thanx

2. rohit

rohit New Member

rg321.
    sa120 .
    check it out on bajaao.

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

why Ibanez? wait for some time ESP guitars are coming to bajaao in about 10 days....my ibanez RG is giving too much trouble....wait for the ESPs

4. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^whns ur G7 arriving ???

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

20 days or something......ill be buying it only once i sell my AX1500G and that seems like never right now......know anyone who will buy it for 9k...perfect condition etc etc...

6. Varunendra

Varunendra New Member

how expensive are ESP guitars????

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

hopefully between 13k to a lakh ....im not sure if all the signature models are coming...i just want the DaveMustaine one to come....then that'll be mine hahahahh

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hmm ESPs's start at around 12 or 13K then it goes up mate so spend wisely. Its not the shape that matters its the sound and the comfort that u get from a guitar which gives the best. So fancy looking guitars are a real temptation, i know that. but its all abt ur needs and the sound it can produce dude. check it before u buy it. give it some time before u buy any guitar. all the best buddy's

9. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

ESP's like most other guitar brands kick ass when it comes to the higher end models. But the lo end models seem to be lacking.

10. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

the further most i have seen, from what i know, think Low ends of PRS and ESP are really good would say u get more than what you paid for. i would always stick with that.

11. rickkky_rich

rickkky_rich Banned

wat is bajaoo??? is it a website or a shop... tell..in case it's a a shop.. gimme the location or phone no...plzzz

12. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

13. rohit

rohit New Member

where are these low end esp's and prs's made?which country?

14. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

dude they are all from the US. They are pretty good guitars and especially they are really good when it also comes for the lower end models. i own one ESP and tried PRS. worth the price i would say. IMHO. There are really cool guitars from the other makers too but i havnt treid them,check with others you have a lot to choose from these arent the only ones mind u. but these 2 are like have a standard even for low ends as far as i know. if you want one then please wait till some one takes up dealership.

15. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Keeping to Ibanez, the RG321MH at 17.5K is good for its price. Go for this one only if you have no use for a tremolo. This has all the other good things that the RG series has, plus a coil tap. Go for the black, it has a unique finish.

I don't know about PRS, but low end ESPs are definitely made in China, one of the OE factories that I know make guitars for Epiphone, Kramer and ESP.

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dunno dude, but I heard that Low-end PRS are not worth their price.
    Fender MIM was termed better than Low end PRS.

17. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

The 'low end' PRS( still in the $700+ region) are made in Korea.You are much better off going for a MIM Fender, as these are supposedly very near to MIA Fenders in all aspects.

18. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

offcourse i accept Fenders are really good in all range. And in the UK it was still expensive.the SE edition of PRS are really decent guitars for a lower price, not sayin they are any better then the MIA or the MIM, some of them are pretty decent, may be the ones i tried.But depends on the individual and the luck.

19. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Speaking of low end PRS, they had released a few at GBP 289 or so, in the year 2003. These were not called PRS, but were branded Santana. Shops on Denmark street were peddling those furiously, and they were really very good I must say. I would have bought one (should have rather), only my love for maple made me go for a squier stratocaster. And, isn't everything expensive in the UK? I mean, I bought my guitar & Zoom 707II there, and when I came back, I found those were selling cheaper here.

20. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

yeh dude sanjivdas, i think some of the stuff down in UK were a bit expensive when compared to the Indian market. Dont know, but some are off good price.No not compared to the US market(I cant comment on that cause i dont know a lot abt it only through online price listing).And the Low end models were not called Santana but as SE(student edition) and the signature model. thats how they came up with the low end PRS(at least most of them). I wanted the SE tremonti but couldnt find a dealer at my place so checked the other guitars, and bought me a LTD(no regrets there-execept would like it to have been a tunomatic bridge), one question out of topic if you guys dont mind me asking? should i go for the BOSS ME-50 or the Line6 PODxt?