Ibanez GRG170DX Electric Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Orange Guitar, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

My freind wanna buy this guitar...and I dont know much abt Ibanez...i got second hand rg but sold it coz i didn't like it...so plz...guyz help me...is this a gud guitar????? :help:

2. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

its around 17k i think and aint worth buyin

3. kiran_1377

kiran_1377 New Member

hey, i read the furtados price list the ibanez grg 170dx....its for Rs.10950/-.... looks really cool...but i dont know how good it is....me too wanna buy it..anyone with feedback on this guitar???... guys help!

4. Orange Guitar

i need proper information for this guitar....help plz...!!!!

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Dude the fretboard is good. I dont like the shape personally. Ibanez Pickups rox. Go for it.

6. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

@Orange Guitar- Being a huge Ibanez fan myself I am tempted to recommend this guitar to you but i suggest you take a look at other brands like Kramer, Slammer, yamaha etc. You might just find a better guitar for that price.

PS- Lo end Ibanezes aint like the RGs , JEMs, etc . You pick any RG and it will feel the same, sound the same , look the same etc but this is not the case for the GRGs and other lower end models. The lo ends lack UNIFORMITY!!!!!!!! Be careful!!!!

7. Orange Guitar

plz suggest me a guitar in the price range of 20k (pakistani rs) as i have read many reviews abt grg and not found them convincing....help!!!!!!

8. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Try RG270Dx or 370DX..

9. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

or try...RGX20Z...