Ibanez - AEG Serie Electro Acoustic guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by syber, Nov 18, 2010.

1. syber

syber New Member

Can somebody plz. tell me where in kolkata, i find Ibanez AEG Series electro Acoustic guitar?
    I already tried Braganza, Reynolds and Tolly Guitar Center but no luck.

Thanks.

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I donno bout shops in Kolkata but in case you dont find it anywhere you can find it here

3. syber

syber New Member

Thank you for showing the way.
    Also can you please suggest about some electro-Acoustic guitar in the range 10K-15K (Since this would be my first guitar)?

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I donno much about the electro-acoustic stuff .. never played.. I think there aren't many options available.. Wat genre you play or would like to play?

5. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Jazz I bet! @_@

OP, ye can try Greg Bennett offerings (see their site). Haven't played them (no experience with jazz boxes) but lotsa jazz forums say good stuff about em too.

6. flood

flood New Member

eh. genre? not many options? electro-acoustic? jazz? am i in the wrong movie?

heads up, guys.

it's just a regular acoustic guitar with a piezo pickup. it meets the minimum qualifications to include "electro-" in it's moniker. NOT a semi.

and there are tons of options, from givson to pluto to cort to taylor.

for the last time on these forums:

ELECTRO-ACOUSTIC AND SEMIACOUSTIC ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^ Yes exactly.. even i also had a look at that guitar twice. it looked to me like a normal acoustic only.. Electro-acoustic should be like this i guess.. but it says only electric guitar in the ad. I wonder !!

8. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

*facepalm*

Sorry.