Ibanej or Washburn????? Please help...

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by shobhit4friends, Aug 7, 2008.

1. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

hey friends m looking to buy a guitar in the range of 10-11k... i am confused between ibanej G10 grx-20 and Washburn X series...

right now i have no idea to select the best...

i play all type of music hindi, english rock..

processor- m planning to buy either of Zoom g1 or Digitech RP80...

Please help...

2. Wildchild_Sam

Wildchild_Sam New Member

^^
    Get a Washburn X11 and a Digitech RP90 or G2.1u. G1 or the RP80 are too old.

3. thepacifist2013

thepacifist2013 V.I.P Member

If you're interested in used gear, I have a Washburn X16 anarchy and a Zoom 707II for sale.

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

just to make it clear......its ibanez not ibanej.....

also i have recently bought an ibanez grg 170dx.........well worth the price tag of 12k........try it if you want.......

and about processor.....remember one thing, whichever brand or model you buy..it's never gonna sound good at first try...you have to tweak a hell lot to get the desired sound.......so i would suggest a procccesor with which you are comfy modding.....

cheers!
    :beer:

5. nukeu666

nukeu666 New Member

as a 1st guitar, pacifica series is also a very good choice

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Check the both guitar model

* The guitar which has FLOYD ROSE, should be the LEAST preferred guitar, because at this price range, you would not get good note stability with floyd rose. It is bound to have tuning problems later on.

* Ibanez guitars are well suited to those who have taste of rock music. Washburn, in my opinion, is more suited to metal genre (at least pickup-wise).

*What ever guitar you buy, check it thoroughly before getting it. Check which suits you better, also, check for intonation problems etc.

For processors, if you need crunch, go for zoom. I haven't checked any "G" series processors yet, but, RP series is less likely to satisfy your need.

**This is valid to all the new guys who are buying a guitar within 12K and practice processors....

7. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

thepacifist2013~ how old ur stuff are??? n in which city u live...?

8. zak*wylde

zak*wylde New Member

go 4 the Ibanez [or Ibanej ;)] ..they are versatile guitars with a gud neck and a body capable of withstanding impacts