I want Wave Files for Acoustric tabla and other fold drums etc

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by jazzbox, Aug 2, 2007.

1. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

any one knows where i get wave files for acoustic real tabla and other musical instrument files ..

NOT LOOPS!

sound files to generate music.

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I think googling will results in bunches of samples, otherwise search the many torrent sites for sample Cd/Dvd

3. jazzbox

what is torrent by the way?

4. jazzbox

can u please give me some link to download i searched it from google but i cant get my needed files

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

6. jazzbox

thankx dada

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P) communications protocol. BitTorrent is a method of distributing large amounts of data widely without the original distributor incurring the entire costs of hardware, hosting and bandwidth resources. Instead, when data is distributed using the BitTorrent protocol, recipients each supply data to newer recipients, reducing the cost and burden on any given individual source, providing redundancy against system problems, and reducing dependence upon the original distributor.

The protocol was designed in April 2001, implemented and first released 2 July 2001 by programmer Bram Cohen, and is now maintained by BitTorrent, Inc.[1]

Usage of the protocol accounts for significant traffic on the Internet, but the precise amount has proven difficult to measure.

There are numerous compatible BitTorrent clients, written in a variety of programming languages, and running on a variety of computing platforms.

Read the whole story here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent