I want to buy a pedal.plzz help me !

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by maaani, Apr 2, 2007.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

you would need a bunch of more effects or maybe a laney :p

But seriously the clean can be modified if you follow DoubleClict's tips on EQing.

2. yazi

yazi Banned

Ah, I forgot.

3. maaani

maaani New Member

i saw in live concerts when the guitarist plays on clean guitar... its sound really .. cool..... .. so it mean its all up to the guitar..?

4. maaani

maaani New Member

this means there is no effect for clean guitar?

5. maaani

maaani New Member

on thursday, i have to buy a pedal ... so i am very confused .... plzz tell me there is no effect for clean guitar ????

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Most shows sound good because of their amps....nuff said

7. maaani

maaani New Member

a week before... in my collage .. there was a musical night... before final performance he was practicing ..the guitarist has pedal which have 8 buttons ... he plugged his guitar in to keyboard's speaker... he plaed on distortion suddendly he changed in to clean guitar .. by pusshing button on pedal ... soo its sound really very cool.. like eco sound.. good quility sound .. so wht was that?

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

PROCESSOR!!!! OMG! C'mon man...u seriously want to get flamed right? Please do at least little research...even if you asked "There was this guy using a processor...what do the buttons do" It would be ok...but ur talking abt Distotion single pedals n stuff and asking whats a processor! You have a long way of IGT flaming to go :p

9. maaani

maaani New Member

so soory .. i want that type of processor .... laneymaney plzz brother .. help me .. plzzzz brother.... i have to buy as soon as possible ... plzz brother ... give me the names of good processor .... i have 6000 rs ... so plzzz laneymaney help me...

10. maaani

maaani New Member

in processors.. can we change the effect with the help of foot?

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Chill.......For 5 theres a G2....for 8 theres a G2.1u

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Ok..he probably switched from a distortion patch to a clean patch with echo/delay. He was using a multi-effects processor, which is a compact box having digital modeling of various effects.Till now, people were talking about analog pedals, which are actual analog circuits housed in an enclosure. They are usually designed for a single effect like distortion or echo. Now, in a multieffects processor, you have a DSP chip which models the sounds of these circuits. You can simulate a chain of effects(i.e. create a patch) on it easily. So, you could have:
    Patch1: Distortion
    Patch2: Delay/echo
    Patch3 : Distortion + Delay
    Now you can easily switch between these sounds by using the patch change button on the processor.

For the same effect on pedals you need to connect a guitar->distortion pedal->delay pedal->amp. When both pedals are off, its bypass/clean and so on.

My advice is buy a multieffects processor and play around and learn the effects. Check out the Zoom G2 or Digitech RP80

13. maaani

maaani New Member

brother wht does it mean.."5 theres" plzz brother do'nt mind i am asking many stupied questions .. brother plzz ex:nw: plain..

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

for 5,000 rupees theres a G2
    for 8,000 rupees theres a G2.1u
    The G2 and G2.1u are made by zoom(which is a company that makes stuff) and when i mean stuff i mean music related and when i say music related im talking guitars/amps/processors, When i say amp i mean stuff that amplifies sound waves and a processor is a bunch of pedals digitally thrown into a piecce of metal(box)

15. maaani

maaani New Member

thankyou soo soo much for help... thanks....

thanks.......:rule: :rock:

16. maaani

maaani New Member

thanks ... love u brother for help... now i have understood every thing...

now i have understood ... thanks .. really thanks ....love u bro... i know i made ur brain heavily red... so plz fogive me bro.. thanksssss:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

No problem...thats all we do here anyways

18. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Just heard some of those AMT clips and I must say I'm bowled over by them. Awesome stuff! Would love to get me an Astral Tube.

And maani... You ROCK dude!!! :D I haven't laughed so hard in a while

cheers

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Lawl. I havent had to explain something in so detail EVER

20. Double Click

Double Click New Member

The sound clips dont do them justice.