i wanna know all the chords

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by von dutch, Jun 15, 2005.

1. von dutch

von dutch New Member

hi guys, i am new here in indian guitar tabs, i ve recently bought a guitar and i am fond od playing it, but the problem is this i don't know to play it, still i can read the notes and play some of the melodies like "teri yaad", "aadat", m.i-2 and 007, but i wanna know all the cords of guitar...................... So any one would like to TEACH me the chords.........PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2. Ajay_mad

Ajay_mad New Member

hay there
    do u know the basic chords like c ,d,e,f,g,a .tell me what u wanna know about.

3. jogi_84

jogi_84 New Member

hmm.. well.. i dont think its as easy as it looks bro, people here can tell u all the chord's ud' ask for, but there are more than jus a few dozen (more like over 600) differnt chords and chord variations. hell u can create ur own chord too. but you CAN learn the chord u NEED to knw from people here. ask and we shall answer.

4. Theguitarist

Theguitarist New Member

Hi,
    if you want to learn guitar i would suggest a teacher.It may be hard to find one,so you can teach yourself too.There is a site which think can be of great help

www.ibreathemusic.com

On the site you can find articles.There are lots of articles you'll defenitly find something usefull.

5. faiqgiant

faiqgiant .: Innocent :.

i have a pdf file dat contains almost all da chords, if u gimme ur mail adress i'll e mail dat file

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I think the chord list is here on IGT itself....look for it in threads...not older than 3 weeks...search for 'chord list'...it is an attachment...

7. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey bro take this chords chart..............i have already posted it on IGT but still for u i have attached the file................this will give u the codes for the every chords u want....................do reply me if it workes for ya:)

Attached Files:

8. pure_angel

pure_angel New Member

Install software "GUITAR PRO 4"... it have over 600 chords... simple & chords as well... i think its the best software...