i posted a thread

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by dimebag_dimebag, Oct 6, 2004.

1. moderators ...i created a new thread on the guitar tips section i think and it hasnt appeared??
    other than that ..this is a cool website and im glad i found it.

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Guitar Tips Forum, is specifically for guitar tips and all the threads posted there first come to us for validation...if its an article/tip we validate it. Your thread does not qualify, please post your question in beginners Q&A.

3. i dont think the thread that i posted was a beginners question...besides it really is important to get consistently good in ur playin..i was hopin for tips from players slightly experienced than me as to how did they get consistently good!

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

As i explained to you earlier "Guitar Tips Forum" is for guitar tips and tutorials only, it is not open for request. So any threads related or otherwise, do not go there. I had forwarded your request to the most relevant forum.

5. Dhanyawad !!!

6. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Let me explain this again Please..

The question you posted was indeed an important one.. Agreed.. A lot of our users dont have the habit of lookingfor stuff in the right place..Also when you post a question in BEginners Q&A, it sometimes doesnt get noticed by users other than us regulars.. So when you place your thread , you got to put it at the right place..

@ Lord:- I think we should be able to move those threads to the right place.. At the moment its not possible..

7. i found my thread ...no ones replied yet...
    and sorry for the sarcastic DHANYAWAAD!!!

8. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Move which threads?

9. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

The threads which are posted in Guitar Tutorials and are not actually Tutorials..