I need ur suggestions plz plz

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by amey4u, Feb 4, 2007.

1. amey4u

amey4u New Member

I am inetrested in buying good electric guitar and my budget is around 15000. My knowledge about buying electric guitars is more or less nill.
    Many peole have suggested me to go in for fender guitar (((if u also think fender is the best 4 me then which one as there are many models))) but i would like to know ur special views and suggestions.I currently reside at Bangalore. So plz let me know which guitar to buy and where shall i get it.

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

wrong forum :) . Post this topic in the Guitar and gear part and you will get help ..cheers

3. nagu

nagu New Member

tulsi guitar

I think you place order to tulsi they make custom guitars they already popular in bangalore. emeil mm_craft@yahoo.com

4. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^Yes Venoba U ROCK !!!

5. Tutenstein

Tutenstein New Member

I second that.. You should definitely give Tulsi Guitars a try. I'm pretty sure you won't regret it.

6. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

I have an Ibanez RG321MH in weathered black, 9 months old, not played much, never gigged, which might just fit into your budget. You can check the reviews for the same guitar at www.zzounds.com and more sites. YOu may come over to try it too. At the moment there are 4 guitars in my house, and I have shifted to bass, so I'm selling this.