i need ur help!!urgent 20 000 points +reps to win

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Jan 21, 2006.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

okie all computer users

there r some medical notes on the net which i want to save

so there r two options i can do
    1. save it in plain format
    2.save it in plain format then edit then with some flash things n all

i want to go for the second option

ie is there a good software whereby i can arrange my notes in order ie it must look like hmmm ie i click on one option i can get the other page instead of having to openb the folder and all

sounds a bit complicated abt what i really want :eek:: but it must be like the educational softwares i used to have .....

ie any nice software which will allow me to do so

reps n 20 000 points to the one with the best suggestion....... the others will also b repped n given some points....... :nw:

thanks

u may ask any quest if u feel that what i want abt is not so clear to u

thanks again.....

2. probuddha

probuddha Aspiring Guitarist

Sorry buddy...didn't get you clearly...can you give me an example of something which has been done like this ?

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  3. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

yeah didnt get it. BUT u can always go for a pdf creator.it can arrange all ur documents pics and stuffs in a common file where in u can brows anywhere and u can also arrannge them in ne order u like.this is just n idea coz i havet tried it my self.

4. nyaka_chaitanya

nyaka_chaitanya ::::cErTiFiEd~~nYaKa::::

u can press ctrl +alt and then press ctrl+s then your document will be saved or u can just open wordpad or copy paste it,no need for softwares and all that just dooo it in a simple way!!!

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

say wa??? :confused:

Are these notes in html file or are we talking basic copy paste--plain word?
    Pdf files mite work...

You can go all complicated on yourself and hyperlink it all.. but if its plain word..then you mite be better off just opening up folders.

However it mite be a little easier if you were a little more specific about what it is exactly that you want and have.

Plus...you really don't hi-fi software fer something like this.

6. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Mail them to me... I wud see what can be done in the best possible manner.. ;)

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

ok some more clearing up things

i have got loads of notes abt medicine from a site

i can save them

but i am looking for an alternate software whereby i can make the notes look like what a flash thing do to a site hmmm ie when i click on one i can get the options n all.......

yep sorry i still sound unclear to alll

@ zoom i pmed u the link there r really loads of notes.... really impossible for u to compile all but if u could provide some help/advice

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ somekind of a flashcard thing stuff.....

9. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

did you try making a pdf out of it?..
    dont know much,jus a suggestion... :eek::

10. mr singh

mr singh New Member

i dont know flash, y not jus use powerpoint or sumtin? or as other ppl hav sed pdf?

11. zing

zing Machine Head

wots plain format? html/text? cant really figur out wot u lookin for - mebbe if u post th link v can c wot exacly the prob is? u can save the whole site for offline viewing also i think...if u use internet explorer then add to favorites >make available offline

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yep i know that^^^

but am looking for a better way to save/ present/ view what i save....

13. zing

zing Machine Head

u can use amaya which is free [https://www.w3.org/Amaya/] or macromedia dreamweaver or microsft frontpage -- all of em wil allow u to save/edit/link webpages -- of these frontpage is easiest 2 use [just like word]

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

which software to use for making a pdf directory ??ie a full version software + link?

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

powerpoint would really work for something like this...you'd have the options for making it funky n at the same time it would suit your purpose for clicking and popping up.
    ~*~

16. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

i think u must go for frontpage its really easy to use and go on creatinh pagess and linking them alltogether.....

17. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ actually its not in flash ie the articles on the web
    n i want to convert then to flash-type......

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Get Adobe Acrobat Distiller.
    That will ease your life.

It converts everything to PDF. Even the links on the site.

But since it is not a freeware, u may go to the Adobe Acrobat site and ask them to convert a webpage to pdf and mail it to you.

There is one more software taht I have. It crawls and saves the webpages like a spider.
    Tell me if you want it.

Now where are my 20000 points. Damn! I so wanna buy that Ferrari. Now hurry up n gimme those points.

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yep i want do i need to pm u my mail add or will u upload it in some site n i will download it?

it it works the 20 000 may b urs :)