i need tab and chord ofpapa kehtay hai bara naam

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by scorpionhai, Jul 4, 2004.

1. scorpionhai

scorpionhai New Member

hizz , i m nasir and i want PAPA KEHTAY HAI BARA NAAM KARAYA GAA complete song with chord and tabs.. plz help me

2. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

man cant u ppl choose logical and really good songs with a touch of playing? yeh koi lyrics hain? acha fyn i'll tab em and post em as soon as possible

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

4. scorpionhai

scorpionhai New Member

req: how can i improve rhythm

hizz
    i m really thankful to all of u . i were seraching this song from couple of days. thanx buddy...
    yaar i need yr help in learning guitar and learning about tabs. can u help me .. i m also very poor in rhythm .. plz give me suggestion

5. Loverboy

Loverboy New Member

hey nimra ..... wat according to u are good songs. can u please tell man! i mean to say i like that song isnt it good. can u please tell ur taste????
    love

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Scorpionhai, you have posted a new thread...if you wish to reply...click on "Post Reply". REQ = Request, please only use "REQ" while requesting for a song and not while replying or anything else.

Im merging the threads...

ADMIN

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Scorpionhai, Please post any questions regarding "learning guitar" in "Beginner's Q&A Forum".

8. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

well .... i do my chatting in my thread, u can come and see my taste of songs over there.... the thread is 'durr-strings chords' by 'nimra_guitar' come there and ask me ne thing u like

9. tarunman

tarunman New Member

dear friend its not very easy but you can improve it. first buy a metronome and practice with it. Do one thing more that what you play or practice count it (it is must). you will find that your rythem problem was never with you.

10. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey i ve tried its chords n it doesnt sounds good....i dont knoe the reason for it? pleZ try improving its chords