I need some advice

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Famio, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Famio

Famio New Member

hey guyz, i need some advice from u all cuz im gonna buy an electric guitar so i need to know all the good quality brands. n what shud i look for in a guitar. plz do mention their prices. im asking this question in this forum cuz i need some help from a lahori who can also tell me some places from where i can get good guitars. and also about amps, plz do tell me abt amps that what company has the best amps, effects, prices also. and not to forget the pedals. how much do they cost ?

thanx a lot

2. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Well i dun knw much abt lahore.. but my frnds in lhr mostly buy guitars from Pace ..

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

pace .......i agree wid imran
    buy a fender guitar from pace

4. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Goher bought his that blue semi-acoustic guitar from pace.. for 7 , 000 Rs.. his frnd told me..

5. Taifi

Taifi New Member

oh r u talkin bout the one he uses at concerts while playing aadat?
    well whats the cheapest price of electric guitars in islamabad?

6. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

.. In islamabad i wud recommend Muziq city.. its in f-10 markaz.. Near Bakewell.. I always bought guitar from dere.. Cheap n kEwL

7. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

hmmm
    heres the shops in Lhr

2 shops in Pace 3rd floor
    1. Guitar world ...Liberty
    Pak Electronics ......Regal square
    Millat store ......Heera mandi

Hers the prices of guitar i know. in Lhr..
    Ibanez ....18 k
    Epiphone Lp 15 k
    Gibson les paul 23 k (or less)
    Yamaha 15 k (or less)
    Korak 9 k
    Fender 30 k (with Amp)

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Pace is ****......
    they hav almost double prices .....

e.g Epiphone (15 k ) ....is 24 K
    ibanez 18 k ... 23 k etc.....
    even the strings they sell it @700 rs...are less than 400 Rs... :eek:: :think:

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well pedals

505 zoom..... 70 $
    707 zoom .....<12> K

10. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

dont go for Pak Electronics..yeah loug sab say baray choor hain...go for GUitar world...best shop in Lahore....e.p and jal get their instruments from Guitar World!!!

Jazz@: They do not sell Epiphone Lp at 24k...the starting price is 30k!

11. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

chose the type of guitar u want later,what type of music are u wanting to play and then buy the guitar accordingly.
    I myself got mine over the web (ebay) second hand .yamaha black with 2 humbuckers and a single pickup in the middle.read some kinda tutorial on the web before u go into buy your guitar.make sure u get a straight neck,look for dinges and cracks stuff like that..ull get more info on the web,search google :))

12. Famio

Famio New Member

im lookin to play rock music more, and what is the scene about second hand guitars ? do u get good quality second hand guitars in lhr ? what do u guyz recommend ? second hand or first ?

13. Taifi

Taifi New Member

@ imran...sir can u tell me the exact location of muziq city...and what r the starting prices of electric guitars...?

14. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i dont know about good second hand ones in lahore.coz i'm not in pak.most ppl like the les pauls alot,because of the shape and the sound; they *are* different to strat shaped guitars.. loads of pak bands use les pauls.
    personally i use a strat,jst didnt like the shape to les paul. they are apparently sound really good ;)
    as a beginner i would suggest second hand, but obviously in a decent condition! since u dont know at the moment how easily u are gonna pick the stuff up!its not worth investing in loads and not play it.
    when i was gonna pick my guitar up i was close to buying yamaha ''pacifica'' its got two single coils and one humbucker,which is good cause u can play clean and heavy too.the only reason i didnt i got a better deal online (second) but the yamaha pacifica wud've been first hand!

15. nadish

nadish Active Member

Hey wat abt Karachi Yar??????????? recommend some shop in Karachi too

16. Orange Guitar

no guitars (2nd hand) are available in Lahore...u shld get a new 1 from Guitar Wrld....this is the best shop in Lahore!

17. BIG_EVIL

@TAIFI
    never buy a guitar from pak music.........loot tay hain woh log full time
    if u want to buy a guitar ...buy it from hivolts......if u want a reasonable and good guitar ...buy it from hi volts......main tumhay 15,000 ka guitar 12500 main lay doon ga,,,,,....qasam say
    the owner of hivolts maira jaan nay wala hay
    main nay apna guitar 10,000 ka liya tha...hala kay us ke price 13,000 thee

18. BIG_EVIL

now way man!!!!!that is so cheap ........
    i played that guitar and it was awsum..........it can be 7000
    araam say 10,000 ka ho ga

19. Orange Guitar

no...goher did get his guitar from Guitar wrld...for Rs.7000....he told me. Gtr wrld owner also told me abt this......@bigevil: vhr is this shop....i mean in which city....can u give me the address.....plzzzzzzzzz

20. BIG_EVIL

yaar ...its in islamabad......f-8 markaz