I need help in Kolkata

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ar_roman, Aug 29, 2007.

1. ar_roman

ar_roman New Member

Hey This Roman Ur bangladeshi Friend of this site....i always try to play of u's gr8 work...m always with this site ..but never reponse.....m a big lover of kolkata band "Bhumi and "Mohiner ghoraguli"...m always try to collect their almost songs..bt some song are missing i cant collected from bangladesh....Now m in kolkata now i want to collect all song of mohin and tribute of mohin...Boney's band "okytaan"-s album...."Bhumir ganer boi"...and more...is there any one who can help me..give me the information where i can get it all...how i will go there...here's my mobile no is:[SNIP]

....pls reply soon...

2. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

please read the forum rules before posting here. phone numbers, email addresses and personal information is not allowed in the open forums. use private messages for these.

about your topic, now that you are in kolkata, visit one of the numerous music stores and you will get all you want, and more.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Abey sala, sayanaka, message me on yahoo i want to talk to you. And delete this if you want, but up yours beotch :grin:

4. ar_roman

ar_roman New Member

Bhai Bhol hoya geche....bhai maf koira den.....pls bhai maf koira den...