I need a new guitar. Plz Advise

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Evo Guy 911, Feb 15, 2006.

?

Which is the best acoustic guitar out of these??

Poll closed Mar 18, 2006.
  1. Washburn D100 ($120)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epiphone DR - 100 ($130)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yamaha F325 ($130 - $150)

100.0%
  4. Rogue Dreadnaught Acoustic-Electric with cutaway ($120)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Hi
    There are two initiatives for this thread.

First: I wanna buy a new acoustic guitar. I got $125 (stretchable, but not VERY stretchable) for guitar and i need suggestions abt a good beginner/intermediate level acoustic. Importing is not a problem. Im getting it from Musiciansfriend.com.

Second: Every time someone wants a new guitar, he, just like me, makes a new thread, a couple of posts, and the thread is dead. I made this thread with this specific name for it, so that whenever someone wants any bright ideas, he can just post it here, and the rest of us can tell him what to do. Howzzat???

Now plz advise me on wht to do. Waiting.

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=2106

3. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

thanks Wizzy...

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

but tht still doesnt answer my question though. Its majorly abt electrics, and I want an acoustic. I've done some research, and found these guitars impressive. If anyone has tried em, lemme know how r they:

1 - Washburn D100

2 - Epiphone DR - 100

3 - Yamaha F325

4 - Rogue Dreadnaught Acoustic-Electric with cutaway

Plz do me a favor, and tell me what to get. Im not into electrics, so save ur breath telling abt them. A TIP: Im through the beginner stage, and now I need some stuff with real good value for money. I dont wanna end up with something almost the same as that local-made crap I started with.

I'll be back after 24 hrs, and till then I need some real dough posted here. IGT has helped me so damn much tht no one could ever have. Dont make this time an exception

5. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

HELLO???? Anybody give a s.h.i.t abt my question??

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

This time is an exception.

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I dont think so

8. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

@dennis: Very funny....

Come on yaar tell me fast wht to buy... Im in kinda hurry..

9. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

buy the washburn guitar.

10. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Is it Washburn fidelity, or are u seggesting the D100 to me???

11. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i have an affinity for the yamaha - i have played one of the same series (dont remember the model) but i really liked it.

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I have played the Washburn, it was nice

13. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Death Dr. must be talking abt Yamaha F310 which is an intermediate level guitar priced around $200+ and Dennis, did u play Washburn D100 or D10S coz the D10S is a kick-ass one, while D100 is an entry level. Please be a little more specific. Thanks for the help so far.

14. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Ok guyz im back with another question. This time i wanna buy an electric guitar. Tell me a good electric for starters. I am quite comfortable with acoustic now, and wanna switch over to electric. I like to play usual rock/pop stuff so suggest me some good multipurpose guitar. Im just gonna say hello to the electric guitaring, so I dont want a $2000 beast. Just tell me a good guitar that will get me through beginner to advanced intermediate stage. I live in Pakistan & here genuine guitars are rarer than Plutonium, so I might have to import it. Tell me something decent. Waiting.

P.S.: I hate the shape of Les Paul. Suggest me something like a strat or Ibanez.