I Need A Guitar Teacher

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by DilchurA, Jun 16, 2005.

1. DilchurA

DilchurA New Member

i do need a teacher som1 can advice me?

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Where are you ? What kind of teacher you want. What do you exactly want to learn.

3. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

Go To School!!

4. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

MAN we need to know what you wanna learn, where you live, then maybe we can solve your problem.

Otherwise just dial 22222222 you'll get a call centre tell em you need a guitar teacher and in a week's time youll be flooded with calls from guitar teachers.

5. DilchurA

DilchurA New Member

i need one who can teach me learnin hw to understand chordz n why are u taking the piss out of me? itz unfair do not reply for this cause thx

6. DilchurA

DilchurA New Member

i dont understand how to play dat wat does this articlles mean (Em , D ,g ) ???? Bm
    .......D............

Pyaasa dil mera
    .......D............

Lage abr saaaaa ho
    .....Em.........G.

Mujhe Tan Tera
    .......D......

(Repeat same for 2nd para)

CROSS

...Kabhi mere saath
    Bm............Em...

...Koi raat guzaar
    A.............D....

...Tujhe subah tak main
    Bm.............Em......

Ho karoon pyaar..ho
    G..........D.......

WO HO HO
    D6..........

WO HO HO
    C#maj7..........

WO HO HO YEAH
    D6..........G...

WO HO HO
    D...............

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

these r chords!!!!!!

..in ur other post..i have u told u....u can find these chord's position like for Am its X02210..same way u find for other then play them.....simple!! :p:

tahda!!

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Dont got to a teacher.. he'll make u get bugged with guitaring..... download some lesson video... and the Chord Dictionary..... ask some friend ask to how to hold the guitar and and how to sturm.......

9. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

that's not always true. if u have a good and experienced teacher then its worth it. luckily i found one. in just 2 hrs class he teaches me stuff that on my own ill take about a week .. something is really difficult to understand on the net.. . try to find some good retired guitar player coz then he'll pass on his experience to u

10. DilchurA

DilchurA New Member

if u say itz too easy so pliz give an addy where i will can download every things u adviced me
    thx

11. DilchurA

DilchurA New Member

i think u r right

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

13. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

14. dream_seller

dream_seller New Member

hey folks
    i also do need a teacher..
    i m currently in hyderabad workin in a software company...

i know the basic chords(majors,minors)..some sevenths and barre chords also i can play okie types...a lill bit of lead also i can play...
    but my real prob is the strummig...when i play..i dont get the real hang of the thing...
    and my 2nd prob is my voice...i dont know how to match my voice with wat i m playin..a know a lill bit about scales but its kindda not workin..
    and the third and the biggest prob is sense of music...i m not gettin it ..i mean..while really listening a song i can really tell that whether its going up or down and kindda things..

i had been to a teacher for osme time and learned the basics..but the problem is that guy is a telgu..he doesnt know much of hindi and he does not listen to much of english too...and i dont know a bit of telgu coz i m from punjab...

and another prob is slowly i m getting addicted to rock music..so i want a teacher who probably plays in some rock band..or at least has the knowledge of the rock thing...and can teach me with the help of some popular english songs...

if anybody knows any such person in hyderabad then please do tell me...coz i m already too late in this process of learning guitar...and now i dont want to waste more time...

and moreover along with job it is very had to learn on ur own..if u have a teacher u at least have a regularity..rite

hope u guys ll help me out..
    thanks

cheers :beer:

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Even i had that problem for the first few years going to a teacher will make u get hold of things in a better way if not faster way......

I have some of those probs even now.... eg. Singing while playing the guitar.... I dont mean some Hindi stuffs.... they are easy but proper songs i find it difficult......

To get rid of other problems ptactice and practice you will surely get the music sense and the strumming......