I Mirror I Mirror I

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by madhuresh, Apr 8, 2006.

1. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

When
    I mirror I mirror I
    both sides i lie
    only self to compete with
    i'm fool, or the mirror lie
    confused but conceited, so compelled to conclude
    "all others have made this", an optical illude
    Stuck in that second, bacchee, let ego-haze supside
    the mirrors were made of pulp, i was looking inside....

2. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

HA HA ...laga na zoor ka jhataka....don't comment ...... i know u will call me Pagal

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

abhimanjrekar likes this.
  4. Varshita

Varshita New Member

.......:nw:

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

no..let me comment! it was phenomenal...i didnt know u can write so well :think:

6. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

Pehle Ek question :- hey how can i cote the comments of many ppl in one message...i mean ter bhi aur varishta ka bhi and some one ese also....??

and for the poem...Thanks varista..ansh.. for that appriciation without sound....haha... and vini ...u know here if u say this one ( imean not write it ) that "I" that will be taken as "eye"..i mean ...u must have got it ...
    But i didnt like this kinda thingy much cause obscurity kills involvement with said.......hai na

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

lol nice one

@ madhuresh to quote the comments of many people u need to click on the quote button for new tabs(ie if u r on firefox) then copy paste them in one single post u r making

8. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

ok ya i never scrolled down

Code:
    ye vala this is it ...ye to aassan tha haha...otherwise we can write the Html tag
    THANKS

9. nimisha

nimisha .:Forum Leader:.

hmmmmmmmm....
    confused...

will you explain?

abhimanjrekar likes this.
  10. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

ye hai ki ek banda apni hi annkoo main dhek raha hai to find whose he's competing with so finds no one else but him self...actually easy way is that..if we change plateform and go slightly above then its like "we always keep on thinkin that we r competing with this person or situation or logic but actually its just u, who ur against and u always improve yourself ..........
    this is confusing and BAD right !...but kyaa kareen kabhi kabhi mere dil main khyaal aaten hain..........