I Met Strings..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayanth, Jun 17, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I met the Band Strings Last Evening.. Amazing just to have a few words from them and with them.
    Got my copy of Dhaani signed too..

2. Natasia

Natasia ...

thats gr888......were they there for a concert or sumthing ???? haven't heard many of their songs but whatever li'l i have ......realllyyyy love it,,,,,.

3. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

hey i saw there nu video...r they using the adamas in it or just a design copy????

4. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

cool... anjane is nice and so is duur...

5. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hey! dats kewl!! i luv em... n btw, sum1 i kno, also went 4 dis promo (which is wer i spose u met em) of dhaani, in blore. i heard dey got a new band member or sumthin... i think da name's aqeel. is dat rite??

6. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

lucky chap!!!!think they r here for some M tv or chanel V selected artist.
    but jay ur a lucky chap dude.:rock:

7. jayanth

I met them for the Promo of Dhaani.. Great guys.. They played a gig too.. I was Invited to come and see.. Which in other words meand two free passes.. Which according to people no one else got them.. makes me feel wanted.. There was no contest too.. So it was like i got a call to come to the hotel and i went there with someone nad they were there STRINGS.. Alli would have loved this moment..

8. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

kewl man.. u havnt answered my Q tho... i waz tol dat ders a new band member, by sum1 who went 4 da same promo as u did. so, is dat true or not? if it IS, is da guy gonna b a vocalist/drummer or wat?

9. jayanth

No new members.. Faizi their keyboardist had come..

10. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

oh.. alrite... guez dat female thot da keyboardist waz new or sumthin.. coz she hasnnt seen him b4..

11. jayanth

THere were totally 6 people including crew.. So she might have seen one of them..

12. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

oh, alrite.. u kno da names of all da 6 ppl?? waz der sum1 calld aqeel among dese 6? i badly wanna kno... seems he waz flirtin wid dis female :) hehehe...

13. jayanth

Adeel is their foreign correspondant.. In other words MANAGER..

14. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

aDeel or aQeel? she said aqeel.. neva mind.. manager, huh? kewl man.. :)

15. jayanth

Yhea.. The guys were really cool. They came played then signed Autographs and left.. Then went ot some other place.. PLayed there broke STRINGS(By THis i do not refer to the band) and went on..

16. jijo

jijo New Member

Must be really good , a feeling, Jayanth .Takes u to a higher ground actually . Having met Brian Adams , Freddie mercury's Mom, Enrique iglesias, Eric Clapton and not to forget the great Paul Mc cartney on different occasions and "moi" behaving like a perfect teenager. I truely feel blessed at times.

17. Natasia

Natasia ...

u've met all these ppl ........ how come????????

18. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

whoa! YEA... how cum???????? :shock:

19. jayanth

I've met Bryan Adams, Elton John, Strings, Euphoria, Whole Lot Of Indian Bands, Prakesh, Many More..

20. jijo

jijo New Member

ok freddies mom in Mumbai when she was here for an aids realted stuff and BTW Freddie still has his cousins staying in Mumbai ,I believe in Parsi Colony Dadar.

brian Adams in Mid nineties in Dubai when i worked there and my client was one of the sponsors .
    Paul McCartney in Mumbai when he was here a year plus back and Eric in London thru my Co Consultant .
    And Enrique in Mumbai again
    I hope i dont lose this one