i m back with atif-tere bin cover(must listen)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Mohsin shahid, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

COVER OF A REMIX VERSION
    ----------------------------
    hey guy,

this song is all about going to high pitch then coming back to low pitch as low as 82 hertz....

i tried to do my best ..and yeh the song is good

listen to my cover and do pass your comments.
    ..try to listen this cover on windows media player and turn on the SRS WOW effect .it will give the feel of bass .it really sounds good!!

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=391965

jimy and Devilshly_Pur$ like this.
  2. good one shahid..but that was very fast...even u lost rythm on some place..but still ur vocal sounds good..and guitaring too..

keep up...

reps for sure....

3. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

that was a bit quick but a nice try

4. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

i did a remix version cover i didnt have the original... i think remix version is better

5. jimy

jimy Musician

hmmm nice yara....bt i`ve heard ya in much much btr surr before!
    reps!

6. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

thanks guys,
    and a special thanks to jimy u also have a good knowledge of sur.God bless u dear

7. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Hey, Mohsin...
    vocals are pretty good.... i love that little croak you give....!!! although some besurapan in between...... and you go off rhythm predominantly in the beginning (when it comes to coordination between the gitz and ur voice), but guitaring is awesome... deffo a good job done here!
    carez,
    S

8. smak

smak New Member

Yup....I'd agree with devilshly pur........slow it down a little and it'll sound even better. Well done

9. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

nice try, I heard ur other songs, and felt they are far better than this performance...no grudges plz, just my view point....I fell that you did not get the feel of the song completely, that is why u are going out of sur and rythm a bit......but i must complement that most of ur songs are cool..:) !!!

10. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

thanks guys for passing out your comments....well guys mistakenly i downloaded the remix version of this song and this remix is a bit faster than the original one ...so yeh it was a blunder ..i think i have to do it again ..

11. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

gud stuff .........pls add d chords cheers

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

nice voxss..waitin for ur re-recorded version( i.e slow 1 )

13. All paki reject

All paki reject New Member

can u post da chords fr dis song plz

14. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

the chords are

C ,Em,F,G

thhen
    Am,G,F,G(twice)

15. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

great man .......:rock: nice voice....liked ur other songs too.

16. vini

vini Repeat Offender

its lil differnt than what i have heard..ok maybe coz its remixed version(which i havent heard)..u can sing well surely..but need to practice more..guitaring is nice!

reps

17. vini

vini Repeat Offender

its sounding diff than what i heard..ok thats maybe coz its a remixed one..well u can sing well if u practice more as u have a good throat. guitaring was nice.

reps for u

18. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

sure Vini i am working on it and doing practice on daily basis....and thanks for listening to my cover.

19. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

ur taal is bad u speed up at weird times its not in rhythm and some notes are out of sur

20. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Atif suxxxxx anywayz good try u can lsn to better people and play better music .. dun waste time learning JAL and Atif cuz in a way Jal or Atif .. they have only One Song and they keep chaging rythems of it and make another song out of it .. reall low clas .. rest is upto you ..
    I'v seen other stuff on you soundlick .. u can do alot better ..